• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi! im lillian :)

lilliansnail

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
hi!
i'm lillian, im new to this site though i have poked around a few times! i am in college for early childhood education. my dream is to be a preschool teacher as i'm auDHD and learn a lot from kids that age! i currently work in a corporate early childhood school and have been having a blast with the kids. i am energetic and sometimes a bit upfront, so apologies in advance! i also really appreciate use of tone tags or clarification of tone through screens :)

i age regress and cant always control my bladder when i do, so i started wearing diapers and it's been really great so far!

i really enjoy playing video games, especially one called In Stars And Time. it's my current hyperfixation :D i also crochet and really enjoy watching twitch streams. i am a teacher and really love my job. i also really enjoy watching bluey!

i'm mainly looking for a community who can help me find a place i belong and help me find the support i need in my diaper journey :)

Reactions: Jeysidad and flyerfox
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the community lillian. Thank you for the wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

lilliansnail said:
hi!
i'm lillian, im new to this site though i have poked around a few times! i am in college for early childhood education. my dream is to be a preschool teacher as i'm auDHD and learn a lot from kids that age! i currently work in a corporate early childhood school and have been having a blast with the kids. i am energetic and sometimes a bit upfront, so apologies in advance! i also really appreciate use of tone tags or clarification of tone through screens :)

i age regress and cant always control my bladder when i do, so i started wearing diapers and it's been really great so far!

i really enjoy playing video games, especially one called In Stars And Time. it's my current hyperfixation :D i also crochet and really enjoy watching twitch streams. i am a teacher and really love my job. i also really enjoy watching bluey!

i'm mainly looking for a community who can help me find a place i belong and help me find the support i need in my diaper journey :)
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome tfrom turkey. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Last edited:
Back