• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, im a new baby from Israel

Avishir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi,
my English is not very good, but hope its not too bad.

im new here, but love ABDL from whenever i can remember. im an DL and a bit of an AB.

for years I thought im alone, and nice to see more people that fell more or less the same.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I just realized my DL side not too long ago now and have found very pleasurable. Always knew there was a community involved with this but would never have thought it would have resonated with me like this.

Shalom, avishir! Welcome aboard and Long Live Israel! We have another person from Israel here, named @Keter , I believe, in Jerusalem. Do you have any other things about you that you wanna share? What you like to do, what your life in diapers is like? Feel free to introduce yourself! 🥰 🥳 🇮🇱

Reactions: Avishir
BobbiSueEllen said:
Shalom, avishir! Welcome aboard and Long Live Israel! We have another person from Israel here, named @Keter , I believe, in Jerusalem. Do you have any other things about you that you wanna share? What you like to do, what your life in diapers is like? Feel free to introduce yourself! 🥰 🥳 🇮🇱
wow. what a lovely welcome!!
so, i have a long story about my relationship with me being a Adult Baby, but make story short, im 31 years old, divorcee with 2 kids.
got divorcee mainly because of me being an ABDL.
now that im divorcee, im an 24/7 Baby, as long im in the house, but not public, and not when the kids are by me.

im new so i dont know how things works in this forum, but is a way for me to rich out to @Keter ? just to shere that im here and good to know that is another one like me in israel

I'll let her know, she can be busy at times. 🥳

thank you so much!

De nada...and L'chaim! 🥳

• Love
Back