• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from the UK!

InconLifer

(They/Them)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Greetings!

As my username suggests, I'm a lifelong incontinence sufferer having had regular daytime and nighttime accidents when I was younger. Things started to improve a bit even if I wasn't ever able to completely stay dry. However, thanks to Long Covid any improvements in the toileting department have been undone and I've been practically completely incontinent (and physically disabled as well) for a couple of years now.

Have lurked a bit and looked at the incontinence forum and product reviews (which have been super helpful) but thought I'd join as here seems to be the most active incontinence community.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, Adrian697DL, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Happy that you found us!

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

Enjoy!

Reactions: Angelapinks and InconLifer
Thanks!

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
Welcome!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and find some helpful resources here!! Always nice to find others in the UK so you know your not alone!

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
InconLifer said:
Greetings!

As my username suggests, I'm a lifelong incontinence sufferer having had regular daytime and nighttime accidents when I was younger. Things started to improve a bit even if I wasn't ever able to completely stay dry. However, thanks to Long Covid any improvements in the toileting department have been undone and I've been practically completely incontinent (and physically disabled as well) for a couple of years now.

Have lurked a bit and looked at the incontinence forum and product reviews (which have been super helpful) but thought I'd join as here seems to be the most active incontinence community.
Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your visits here.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome! I'm glad you posted now and hope you feel comfortable asking any questions you have to the forum. In the time I've been on here my incontinence has grown steadily worse but this community has helped me feel supported and heard.

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
InconLifer said:
Greetings!

Hello and welcome here

InconLifer said:
Greetings!

Welcome !
Relax and have fun no one will judge you here .

Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy being a member here.

InconLifer said:
Greetings!

Hi and welcome on here

Back