• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, from France

d823360

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've just dicovered this forum, and it's a thrill for me. My mother diapered me during all my childhood (till puberty) each night, for bedwetting problems. And my adulthood sexuality has been marked by these events. Thinking about cloth diapers, plastic pants, diapers changing are essentiel for me to get orgasm. Unfortunatly, my loving wife doesn't share my taste for babyhood.

Welcome to adisc. Most of the people here have an interest in diapers too, so you will find you are in a sympathetic and understanding community. Feel free to explore, ask questions, and make your own contribution to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here.

Reactions: Edgewater
As 24/7, U-IC, I come at this subject from 180 degrees separation.
I became U-IC from a car crash and my wife and I found ourselves with my having to wear diapers. Even from this very different vantage point, it is hard on both of us. But, 45 years later, we are still in love.

It is very important to understand that your interests in diapers can be seen, by her, as a replace of her in your sexual experience. You are faced with always proving that her wants and needs are always 100% meet and with time, she may feel differently. More than likely you waited too long to inform her of your interests?

Welcome and be welcomed to this interesting World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you for your nice welcome ! Infortunatly, my wife is very reluctant about this kind of my personnality. She refuses, for instance, that I wear cloth nappies and plastic pants during our sexual games. But now, she accepts I mention these episodes of my childhood life to reach orgasms , specially the very loving cares and little games of my mommy, during diaper changes, in my preteen years.:)

Back