• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Czech Republic

mskvor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

As my introduction has disappeared with the old posts, I will renew it. I am a 50+ y.o. DL from Czech Republic. I have been attracted to diapers since my childhood and believed, of course, being the only one in the world. Luckily I didn’t have to wait for internet to learn that there are others like me and it was thanks to the The World According to Garp book. I am not too much into AB stuff, I like being restrained and being forced into diapers.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, LaLoneDigi, Subtlerustle and 2 others
mskvor said:
Hi all,

As my introduction has disappeared with the old posts, I will renew it. I am a 50+ y.o. DL from Czech Republic. I have been attracted to diapers since my childhood and believed, of course, being the only one in the world. Luckily I didn’t have to wait for internet to learn that there are others like me and it was thanks to the The World According to Garp book. I am not too much into AB stuff, I like being restrained and being forced into diapers.
Hello. Welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: mskvor
Welcome from the U.S. I wasn’t yet a DL when I read Garp, so I didn’t notice anything about diapers. What was the reference?

Ahoj jsem taky Česka

Hello and welcome from the UK!

welcome, glad you found us! i'm glad you were able to find out that you weren't the only one with DL interests before the 'net became widespread! i always think it's so cool to hear about how folks found out about AB and DL lifestyles before the internet became the main hub!

Reactions: mskvor and Neroforte
Welcome from scotland

I don't know whether there are any other adisc members from the Czech Republic, but you are most welcome.

Welcome from Canada. Have been to Prague a few times and loved it. Very picturesque.

gobphus said:
Welcome from the U.S. I wasn’t yet a DL when I read Garp, so I didn’t notice anything about diapers. What was the reference?
Hello Gobphus,

There is the Pooh Percy, sister of Cushie Percy, who likes to wear diapers as a teenager. Cushie explains it something like: „You know, she doesn’t need them, she just likes to wear them.” There are some more references about Pooh and diaper through the whole book.

Reactions: gobphus
It’s probably been 50 years since I read Garp and I don’t remember those characters. Now you’ve made me curious enough to find my copy of the book and re-read it. John Irving is one of my favorite authors. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome

gobphus said:
It’s probably been 50 years since I read Garp and I don’t remember those characters. Now you’ve made me curious enough to find my copy of the book and re-read it. John Irving is one of my favorite authors. Thanks!
I saw the movie too but I can’t remember any diaper parts. That was a loooong time ago.

Subtlerustle said:
I saw the movie too but I can’t remember any diaper parts. That was a loooong time ago.
John Irving gives his characters quirky characteristics that he repeatedly mentions throughout a novel. For instance, in his latest novel The Last Chairlift there is a woman who is largely mute but who has amazingly loud orgasms that Irving mentions occasionally.

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle
ianwee said:
I don't know whether there are any other adisc members from the Czech Republic, but you are most welcome.
Here are a few. I born there, but last 20 years I live in Spain. I know OP from Cz forums.

Welcome to Mskvor from "3.oko"

Thank you, maybe-not-so CrazySmoker 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker
Welcome from Hungary! Thanks for the tip on the next book.

Welcome !

Back