Hi from a Sissy Baby in Texas !

Shannon1024

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just wanted to say hi from Texas and see how many of us love our sissy baby side ? I love wearing cute feminine frilly dresses and my cloth diapers with a cute baby print on my plastic pants .I do struggle with my alpha side and the shame and guilt episodes I have when I am not manly.Seems to be a struggle I can’t get over .Assuming this is pretty common? Hope everyone is enjoying whatever it is that makes your diaper experience fantastic for you!

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, sissygirlpink, KBoy and 3 others
Shannon1024 said:
Just wanted to say hi from Texas and see how many of us love our sissy baby side ? I love wearing cute feminine frilly dresses and my cloth diapers with a cute baby print on my plastic pants .I do struggle with my alpha side and the shame and guilt episodes I have when I am not manly.Seems to be a struggle I can’t get over .Assuming this is pretty common? Hope everyone is enjoying whatever it is that makes your diaper experience fantastic for you!
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: Shannon1024
Hello also from Texas, do not feel shame we all have to

Reactions: Shannon1024 and diaperguy
Hi Shannon welcome home xx

• Love
Reactions: Shannon1024 and KBoy
Shannon1024 said:
hello,
do what you feel like doing and what make's you happy in life.

binkyb said:
Hello also from Texas, do not feel shame we all have to
i'm from tx as well

Shannon1024 said:
Hi from the Texas Panhandle. It's ok to have two sides. The tough cowboy side and the cute soft cowgirl side. You need both to be balanced.

Reactions: diaperguy and Shannon1024
Howdy from Houston!

Hope you are dispersed and starting out your day ! Great to enjoy it all day!

Meant the word “ diapered “ above but auto correct filled in dispersed ! Anyone from San Antonio? Would love to meet other “ girls” like me !

Shannon1024 said:
Hello,

Welcome from the UK.

Yes is the answer I have some lovely sissy baby girl dresses.

I also love my plastic panties, some have prints but I prefer pink or even better still, frilly rhumba ones.

It’s rare that I’m a baby girl these days, I prefer my toddler stage or young school girl dresses.

I don’t so much feel guilty, it’s the fear of discovery being a little with my nappy and baby panties on.

My partner knows I dress and has seen me as a little girl and school girl but not with my baby panties on. Just plain knickers including frilly panties.

Jenny x ❤️👗👙🥿

Last edited:
Reactions: Shannon1024, LucyMarie and Floodingpants
Back