• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from a german little

DiaperboyM

25 yo little boy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey hey, I visited this site for many years and now decided it's time to make an account and join. I'm always open to get to know new people and talk about diaps and abdl related stuff. I'm looking forward to be more active on here

Welcome to the site! What got you to make an account?

Welcome and enjoy

Spyder51 said:
Welcome to the site! What got you to make an account?
To interact and not just read the posts, because most of the people here seem to be pretty nice. The second part is that, I came to terms with myself and I'm in general more open.

Hello and Welcome.🙂

DiaperboyM said:
To interact and not just read the posts, because most of the people here seem to be pretty nice. The second part is that, I came to terms with myself and I'm in general more open.
I get that. It's become my favorite social media. I was ashamed that I like to to wear diaper at first, but I've been more open talking about it.

Back