• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

lilcamper

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi everyone! You can call me camper or lilcamper, I'm a little. I joined the padded side recently with some training pants and I decided to stop lurking cause I like them and lurking the boards so much. :O I look forward to learning more great things from you all and participating if I can as well.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Lumos, KBoy and 5 others
Hello and welcome . This is a great place to explore and make new online friends with similar interests

Reactions: KBoy, dreamdreamer84, CutestPaddedFemboy and 1 other person
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: KBoy and PadPhilosopher
Hi! Welcome!

1baby said:
Hello and welcome . This is a great place to explore and make new online friends with similar interests
Thanks! it'd be cool to make new friends :> Thank you all for the warm welcome, PaddedLove, and Forced

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher and 1baby
Welcome I just stopped lurking recently too hope you meet some cool people on here

Hi and Welcome

lilcamper said:
Hi everyone! You can call me camper or lilcamper, I'm a little. I joined the padded side recently with some training pants and I decided to stop lurking cause I like them and lurking the boards so much. :O I look forward to learning more great things from you all and participating if I can as well.
Welcome! I have high hopes you'll be a happy camper. :)

Reactions: KBoy, lilcamper and yellowcrayons
Hello and welcome to the community camper. Thank you for your introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello from Ontario

Welcome! I'm newish too so good luck!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of amazing like minded members here and lots of great discussions in the forums to read. Hope you like being part of this community as much as I do!

Hello

Thank you guys! you're all so sweet. I have high hopes I will be a happy camper

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher and Fattrick
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

lilcamper said:
Thank you guys! you're all so sweet. I have high hopes I will be a happy camper
Pretty sure it's impossible to not be happy when you're camping :)

• Haha
lilcamper said:
Hello and welcome here

Welcome to the community Lilcamper.

welcome to the community

hi and welcom in :) andhope you have a grate day.

Back