• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone, Im Leakmaker

Leakmaker

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi Everyone, I'm Leakmaker. I've been a long-time lurker but it's finally time to join the forum. I've been a part of online communities like Omorashi.org since about '08 and I have a very active presence on twitter as @leakmaker2, and I plan to post stories here that I've written. I'm a diaper lover, a middle, and Im not really into full on baby stuff but I can enjoy that others like it. And most of all I love to leak my diapers. I'd love to be friends!

Reactions: BenNevis, RoboWarrior7 and Lumos
Leakmaker said:
Hi Everyone, I'm Leakmaker. I've been a long-time lurker but it's finally time to join the forum. I've been a part of online communities like Omorashi.org since about '08 and I have a very active presence on twitter as @leakmaker2, and I plan to post stories here that I've written. I'm a diaper lover, a middle, and Im not really into full on baby stuff but I can enjoy that others like it. And most of all I love to leak my diapers. I'd love to be friends!
Hello and welcome here

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the community.
Glad you made your way to this community as well.

Hello and welcome to adisc, fellow DL!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hello and Welcome

Hi and welcome. I too enjoy writing and have a few stories on this site. Writing is both fun and rewarding for me.

Welcome

Leakmaker said:
Welcome welcome!

Back