• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilboydavey

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone, I'm Davey...

I'm a cybersecurity engineer and maker (electronics, 3d printing, etc.). Basically, I break computers for a job and build computer-y stuff for fun.

I've read posts here a bunch historically, but never bothered to join because... I dunno, I'm stuck in my shell? I guess I identify as a mixed AB/DL. I spent a lot of my adult life trying to repress this side of myself but now I'm dealing with a bunch of mental health issues and trying to see if *not* repressing will work out better.

I spend a lot of my time doing security stuff, even outside work -- learning new things, practicing skills, teaching/mentoring others. Beyond that I make stuff with a 3d printer, play video games, and doomscroll. (This last one is a big time sink...)

I'm hoping to feel less alone by engaging this community more. Even though I have a partner, they're very vanilla, and so I'm trying to figure out how to balance my life and not feel guilt or resentment at myself.

Thanks for reading!
Davey

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Edgewater, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Hi Davey! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater
lilboydavey said:

I'm a cybersecurity engineer and maker (electronics, 3d printing, etc.). Basically, I break computers for a job and build computer-y stuff for fun.

I've read posts here a bunch historically, but never bothered to join because... I dunno, I'm stuck in my shell? I guess I identify as a mixed AB/DL. I spent a lot of my adult life trying to repress this side of myself but now I'm dealing with a bunch of mental health issues and trying to see if *not* repressing will work out better.

I spend a lot of my time doing security stuff, even outside work -- learning new things, practicing skills, teaching/mentoring others. Beyond that I make stuff with a 3d printer, play video games, and doomscroll. (This last one is a big time sink...)

I'm hoping to feel less alone by engaging this community more. Even though I have a partner, they're very vanilla, and so I'm trying to figure out how to balance my life and not feel guilt or resentment at myself.

Thanks for reading!
Davey
Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself. Never feel guilt or resentment!

Last edited:
lilboydavey said:

Thanks for reading!
Davey
Hello and welcome here

Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!

Happy that you are one of those skilled individuals that are doing battle against the bad guys as the World is become ever more dangerous! Thank You for what you do!

FYI: Assure that your partner is receiving all the attention s/he needs and wants! It goes a very long way in assuring the foundation of your relationship remains strong! AB/DL can appear to be stealing you away from your partner and by avoiding that life will be better.

Enjoy!

I work in IT also, though less security related, though I tend to be the go to guy in that area anyway. I do a lot of 3d modeling/printing as well.

It’s a challenge with a vanilla partner. My wife doesn’t really want to see me in my diapers. She knows I like being slapped on butt while diapered and she does it here and there when I have close under it. We have code words like “needing privacy” if I need to change out of my diapers or I want to change in one. I can wear onesies just usually have to have shorts over it. It’s taken a lot of time to get to that point. We are very open with communication so that helps a bunch.

Hi Davey, Welcome to the forums, I hope you feel welcomed here and have fun engaging in the topics of interest to you, while making new friends along the way. Enjoy yourself. (y) :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back