• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishibutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone! 😄

I’m Squishi! I’m 18, And like most people, I’ve stalked this site for years and just today decided to make an account. A random thing about me is i’ve been a Barista for awhile, but recently moved to a desk job that I love!

My DL life started (again as a lot of people) from late bed wetting. I wore Goodnites till I was 12, and since that time I’ve occasionally had bed wetting problems, and part of me missed wearing pull-ups to bed. That part of me led to finding Adisc and discovering adult diapers by the time I was 14.

Which brings me to now! I still don’t have a lot of dry nights. I’ve bought Walgreens and CVS brand diapers and I’m desperately wanting to buy something better online (which I’m going to within the next week 😆)

A couple of random things about me - Like I said I was a Barista which was a lot of fun. Coffee is a passion.
I’m a vegetarian and very into healthy living. Running, dancing and singing are all things that literally make my day.
I also have a very minimalistic style. I sleep on a Japanese futon, and have very few clothes (all of which are expensive and high quality however, so it balances out with expenses 😂).

I’m really looking forward to having a sense of community with this part of my life that I’ve kind of kept buried until now, as well as being able to be that sense community to everyone here and for newcomers. 😝

Last edited:
Squishibutt said:
Hey everyone! 😄

I’m Squishi! I’m 18, And like most people, I’ve stalked this site for years and just today decided to make an account. A random thing about me is i’ve been a Barista for awhile, but recently moved to a desk job that I love!

My DL life started (again as a lot of people) from late bed wetting. I wore Goodnites till I was 12, and since that time I’ve occasionally had bed wetting problems, and part of me missed wearing pull-ups to bed. That part of me led to finding Adisc and discovering adult diapers by the time I was 14.

Which brings me to now! I still don’t have a lot of dry nights. I’ve bought Walgreens and CVS brand diapers and I’m desperately wanting to buy something better online (which I’m going to within the next week 😆)

A couple of random things about me - Like I said I was a Barista which was a lot of fun. Coffee is a passion.
I’m a vegetarian and very into healthy living. Running, dancing and singing are all things that literally make my day.
I also have a very minimalistic style. I sleep on a Japanese futon, and have very few clothes (all of which are expensive and high quality however, so it balances out with expenses 😂).

I’m really looking forward to having a sense of community with this part of my life that I’ve kind of kept buried until now, as well as being able to be that sense community to everyone here and for newcomers. 😝

Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoyed your introduction. I was out on my Trek bike this afternoon as we hit the low "80s. I never worked as a barista, but I drink a lot of coffee. I hope you enjoy this site. We mostly have a lot of fun.

Reactions: Squishibutt
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoyed your introduction. I was out on my Trek bike this afternoon as we hit the low "80s. I never worked as a barista, but I drink a lot of coffee. I hope you enjoy this site. We mostly have a lot of fun.

Awesome! Thank you! 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back