• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewwo There!

LittleGirlGrey

Mommy's Little Angel
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
S'up? The name's Grey. My pronouns are she/her or they/them, and I have many pet names (Angel, Baby Bum, etc.), but Twig is my favorite. I regress all the way from young toddler to near preteen, but I rarely leave the 3-5 range, maybe 2-6 if I'm feeling silly. I'm semi-involuntary, but I receive sexual pleasure nonetheless. I'm extremely excited to join this forum, and I hope you accept me into your community of sorts. Regards, LittleGirlGrey.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and thatoneoddball
Nice to meet you and welcome! Hope you like your stay.

Reactions: LittleGirlGrey
thatoneoddball said:
Nice to meet you and welcome! Hope you like your stay.
I'm so sorry! I mistakenly reported your comment while trying to reply. Please forgive me!

Reactions: thatoneoddball
LittleGirlGrey said:
I'm so sorry! I mistakenly reported your comment while trying to reply. Please forgive me!
It’s ok. I’m not sure how reports work, but it should be ok I’m sure the admins will be ok with the situation hopefully.

thatoneoddball said:
It’s ok. I’m not sure how reports work, but it should be ok I’m sure the admins will be ok with the situation hopefully.
Otay!

Reactions: thatoneoddball
Hello Grey and welcome to the community. thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

hais!

Hello and Welcome

Hello and nice to meet you. Would like to find out more about you?

Back