HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgent369

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not really sure where to post this so ill just try here...
My problem is that i were sleeping in a goodnite, but forgot to lock the door, so in the morning when my mom came in with laundry she saw it 😨😨
She had to hurry to go to work and said we would talk about it when she comes home ...
What should i do???? Pls help, im sure some of you have been in this situation too..

Last edited:
Just be honest

russell100 said:
Just be honest
I want to and im sure my mom will understand, im just scared she Will tell my dad as he wont understand(sure about this)

russell100 said:
Just be honest
You want he tell to his mother that he is DL very bad idea, enuretic is a very very great idea.

trysexiea said:
You want he tell to his mother that he is DL very bad idea, enuretic is a very very great idea.
So i should just tell my mom that i wet the bed?

Urgent369 said:
So i should just tell my mom that i wet the bed?

Yes it the more sure

Are you an adult?

Ahh, yeah could go one way or the other, similar thing happened to me when i was a teenager and it didn't end well...I'm not going to give advice without knowing what your mom is like but good luck okay.

TittleTyler said:
Ahh, yeah could go one way or the other, similar thing happened to me when i was a teenager and it didn't end well...I'm not going to give advice without knowing what your mom is like but good luck okay.
You never have this explanation because you don't know is mom :)

Saying that you have occasional bed wetting is less of a problem than saying that you like diapers.

Reactions: Sheepies and trysexiea
if you lie and say you have a bed wetting problem it could turn into doctors visits and such don't know much about your situation as you don't give details of the relationship of you and your mother. I agree admitting you like diapers is not really the way to go but it might be the best way to go. The best way to do it if you decide to tell her you like diapers you need to get resources that point out that it is not illegal it is not unhealthy to wear diapers. You have to approach it in a good way.I wish you the best of luck as I know how hard this is to do.

lilshelly said:
if you lie and say you have a bed wetting problem it could turn into doctors visits and such don't know much about your situation as you don't give details of the relationship of you and your mother. I agree admitting you like diapers is not really the way to go but it might be the best way to go. The best way to do it if you decide to tell her you like diapers you need to get resources that point out that it is not illegal it is not unhealthy to wear diapers. You have to approach it in a good way.I wish you the best of luck as I know how hard this is to do.
Please do not offer a bad advice is not good for the OP ):

trysexiea said:
Please do not offer a bad advice is not good for the OP ):

What part of that was bad advice? The part where he stated that the best course of action would depend on his relationship with his parents?

I don't see how pointing out that spinning a web of lies could lead to further consequences was bad advice.

Reactions: Slomo, flipside, Crinklebutt and 2 others
my advice was middle of the road truthful advice. Not really a good idea to lie as that could lead to consequences this person don't want. It might be better to find a way to explain his like for diapers. I don't ever want to suggest something to someone that might cost them a trip to a doctor when it is not needed. If there is one thing that I have learned from these forums and you can ask any incontinent person in here if you are truly experiencing incontinence that is nothing to mess around with there could be underlying causes for it. As a parent that is going to be one of the first things my mind is going to go to. Is there something wrong medically if my child is wetting the bed
Thank you Hentaisensai for seeing what I wrote.

lilshelly said:
my advice was middle of the road truthful advice. Not really a good idea to lie as that could lead to consequences this person don't want. It might be better to find a way to explain his like for diapers. I don't ever want to suggest something to someone that might cost them a trip to a doctor when it is not needed. If there is one thing that I have learned from these forums and you can ask any incontinent person in here if you are truly experiencing incontinence that is nothing to mess around with there could be underlying causes for it. As a parent that is going to be one of the first things my mind is going to go to. Is there something wrong medically if my child is wetting the bed
Thank you Hentaisensai for seeing what I wrote.
Do you know enuresis ? Because is not the same as medical incontinence. Enuresis is not a medical issue is only related to the stress, medical incontinence is related to a physical problem, so is not the same and a médecin can do nothing against an enuresis. But if you advise him to say that he likes the diapers the that have a good chance to spend is an appointment to the phycologist ... Because the majority of parents do not accept it (is not a normal thing) ...

hentaisensai said:
What part of that was bad advice? The part where he stated that the best course of action would depend on his relationship with his parents?

I don't see how pointing out that spinning a web of lies could lead to further consequences was bad advice.
Have you ever been taught that truth can be much more damaging than lying at times?

I have tested the thing to be Always honest for the majority of my life and is not a good thing for you or for the other people. and I know that is not a good idea to for his to tell to is mother that I like Diaper even more because she seek to find an addition products in his room. So I really have to explain why it's a bad idea the truth in this case?

Wow I have to say that I do have to wear diapers and it is not always great as there is always something like changing wipes powder ointment and such but if you say you are wetting the bed or even wetting during the day they might take you to a doctor but I have been to the doctor and alot of them just want to keep you coming back for testing the ones I went to never figured out anything so if you really want to wear diapers and your family decided to take you to the doctor you can always lie not saying you should but they can't prove that you are not needing to wear diapers

Reactions: trysexiea
even if that is the case it still might involve a doctor having to look at him and I don't condone such tactics just for diapers. I also didn't really advise him to tell his parents I simply added that if he did there are resources out there that might help him to deal with his parents. If you read my original post I said that I agreed that it might not be best to tell his parents. Parents are not the most predictable of people. Believe me I had to tell my parents I was not the person they had raised. They were just glad that I was okay.

lilshelly said:
even if that is the case it still might involve a doctor having to look at him and I don't condone such tactics just for diapers. I also didn't really advise him to tell his parents I simply added that if he did there are resources out there that might help him to deal with his parents. If you read my original post I said that I agreed that it might not be best to tell his parents. Parents are not the most predictable of people. Believe me I had to tell my parents I was not the person they had raised. They were just glad that I was okay.
I was not saying anything about you I was just saying that he could do that I don't have any problems with your post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back