Help identifying a vintage diaper

bedwetterdavid

Bedwetter, overactive bladder, diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This is one of my favorite clips because I love the shape and sound of that diaper. Can anybody identify it? I believe this was recorded before ABDL diapers were a thing. It looks more like a pampers baby diaper but it’s pretty big or maybe she’s just really petite. Were attends ever this thick? Mom only bought generic storebrand adult diapers for me back in the 90s, so I never got to wear the good ones.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there is nothing at the link you posted.

Maybe screenshot it and post it here
as the link doesn't work

Reactions: Ortler and Tommy10
Hmmm, well if I see it, I can certainly speak to the Attends question given my experience with them at the same time you were given generic store brands. :)

Agree with SparkyDog, a screenshot or two in would be simpler.

bedwetterdavid said:
This is one of my favorite clips because I love the shape and sound of that diaper. Can anybody identify it? I believe this was recorded before ABDL diapers were a thing. It looks more like a pampers baby diaper but it’s pretty big or maybe she’s just really petite. Were attends ever this thick? Mom only bought generic storebrand adult diapers for me back in the 90s, so I never got to wear the good ones.
I press the link and it says the picture does not exist so someone has took that tweet down

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I press the link and it says the picture does not exist so someone has took that tweet down
Twitter a few months ago restricted viewing posts if you're not logged in. When I logged on I was able to view the video.

Yeah, probably have to be logged in because it’s considered adult content. Here are some screenshots. IMG_7072.pngIMG_7073.pngIMG_7074.pngIMG_7075.pngIMG_7076.pngIMG_7077.pngIMG_7078.png

Reactions: James3414
Looks like an old attends
which one not sure
+ an ankle monitor? 🤔

The plastic and thickness look amazing.

SparkyDog said:
Looks like an old attends
which one not sure
+ an ankle monitor? 🤔
Looks like it's a submissive/role-playing thing going on. Got her cuffed to the bed too.

Reactions: TigerDL and bedwetterdavid
bedwetterdavid said:

Interestingly enough I hear in that background what sounds like one of the old dpf diaper hypnosis tapes. The guy talking also sounds oddly New Yorker maybe Australian which may prove region. If this is the times when the dpf tapes were in circulation along with the grain quality it might lead you to a date and place. I can’t run original exif data on it because it can be changed since I can verify that is not the original poster

Once date and place we can narrow down popular diaper brands at the time i find also interesting words on the tapes and one large word on black letters across the top let me see what I can fin

Update: it looks like something you would find on an old diaper girl site back when those were still a thing. I checked vintage attends and it didn’t seem to match the tapes the black writing on the front seems longer….hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely not Attends Youth from the early 90's. I'm 100% percent certain of that. The plastic and thickness are close, but what appears to be brand name printing on the tapes is conclusive: Attends Youth had light blue tapes with no printing.

Hello,
I found this picture with Google on Picclick wich says "bulky plastic vintage Attends Youth" - the tapes look similar but on the Video there seem to be only two of them ...

Attachments

• Attends.jpg
    Attends.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 21
allesindie said:
Hello,
I found this picture with Google on Picclick wich says "bulky plastic vintage Attends Youth" - the tapes look similar but on the Video there seem to be only two of them ...

BrandonLittlebun said:
Interestingly enough I hear in that background what sounds like one of the old dpf diaper hypnosis tapes. The guy talking also sounds oddly New Yorker maybe Australian which may prove region. If this is the times when the dpf tapes were in circulation along with the grain quality it might lead you to a date and place. I can’t run original exif data on it because it can be changed since I can verify that is not the original poster

Once date and place we can narrow down popular diaper brands at the time i find also interesting words on the tapes and one large word on black letters across the top let me see what I can fin

Update: it looks like something you would find on an old diaper girl site back when those were still a thing. I checked vintage attends and it didn’t seem to match the tapes the black writing on the front seems longer….hmmm
I believe this is an old diaperedonline.com video. I’ve seen others with him in it and I think he’s the owner of that site. Their website claims they’ve been making content for 25+ years, so that puts this in the late 90’s or very early 2000s.

I know I’ve seen attends with writing on the tapes but apparently they weren’t too common. Did they only come like that in the Youth Sizes?

It looks like a euron form. I can tell by the tapes. Euron form are ontex now and they make ID slip. Hope that helps.

Reactions: bedwetterdavid
OK, I found an eBay listing, it could be an old Attends with some pampers style tape across the front. Maybe he tucked in the two lower tapes on either side so it would look more like a pampers with a single tape? I just am shocked at how thick it is. I feel like I really missed out.

what do you all think, could this be it?
IMG_7084.jpegIMG_7083.jpegIMG_7085.jpegIMG_7086.jpegIMG_7080.png

Reactions: bobbilly
Soggy247 said:
It looks like a euron form. I can tell by the tapes. Euron form are ontex now and they make ID slip. Hope that helps.
Oh really??? I need to check this out

I’m truly baffled as to why companies like Rearz and bambino don’t make an attempt to replicate these. I know there are representatives from those companies on this forum and would love to hear from them. I remember one of them saying that the PE used back then isn’t strong enough to maintain the capacity of modern ABDL diapers. But so what if we don’t get 6500 mL? I think There’s a large number of us that would pay a premium to have an exact replica of vintage attends, or vintage pampers. Whoever figures this out is going to make a lot of money.

Reactions: theancientmariner, Tommy10 and Subtlerustle
bedwetterdavid said:
Oh really??? I need to check this out

I am almost certain they are euron form youth. I wore a lot of euron form back in the day.

Soggy247 said:
I am almost certain they are euron form youth. I wore a lot of euron form back in the day.
were they this thick, or does she have a stuffer or something?

Back