• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Helloo

bunnyhopps

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, long time lurker here but decided to finally join the community.

I consider myself exclusively DL. Have been interested in diapers since I was 10 after stealing my brother’s diapers. Also found out about omorashi as a fetish around that time too. Forgot all about DL until late 2021 when it suddenly came back. Discovered the world of ABDL diapers and have enjoyed when I could. You can guess what my favourite diaper line is from my username!

Besides diapers, I have two young kids and a job in software development - they keep me busy, and are source of the stress I relieve through my DL side. I also am into photography, driving and hiking.

Looking forward to connect with other folks in the community!

Reactions: Truckerguy, GaymerDL, Lumos and 3 others
hi and welcom in :) and have a grate day.

i stol diapers grom kindergaden when i was young. always been in to diaperd, never told any one. i started to buy kids diapers then i was 11 or 12. never told any one.
i have had my periodes of beeing in diapers often and some times a year apart. now im in one 2-4 day a week :)

Hi and welcome!
Just wondering, do you know about ABUniverse?

Welcome

BlueFazeButDL said:
Hi and welcome!
Just wondering, do you know about ABUniverse?
Yep, the first ABDL diapers I bought were from ABU, and a pack of BunnyHopps 4-tape was one of them! I’ve stuck with ABU and BunnyHopps was about half the diapers I used. Love em to bits :)

Reactions: Truckerguy
Hello and Welcome

bunnyhopps said:
Yep, the first ABDL diapers I bought were from ABU, and a pack of BunnyHopps 4-tape was one of them! I’ve stuck with ABU and BunnyHopps was about half the diapers I used. Love em to bits :)
Same here! First ABU stuff I bought (not including my free samples of an SDrK and LilPaws).
I do vividly remember going into an incognito tab when I was a bit younger (like junior year of high school), I was searching up ABU, and hopefully it showed results for ABU stuff (I only knew PeekABU and BunnyHopps existed then - when I heard ABU). Instead, I got some Arabic nonsense - since it apparently pertained more to “Abu Dhabi”.
If I could just spend my paycheck on BunnyHopps, I would. But of course, family/financial constraints.

Reactions: bunnyhopps
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! From Canada 👋

Reactions: Truckerguy
bunnyhopps said:
Hi everyone, long time lurker here but decided to finally join the community.

I consider myself exclusively DL. Have been interested in diapers since I was 10 after stealing my brother’s diapers. Also found out about omorashi as a fetish around that time too. Forgot all about DL until late 2021 when it suddenly came back. Discovered the world of ABDL diapers and have enjoyed when I could. You can guess what my favourite diaper line is from my username!

Besides diapers, I have two young kids and a job in software development - they keep me busy, and are source of the stress I relieve through my DL side. I also am into photography, driving and hiking.

Looking forward to connect with other folks in the community!
Welcome on board. Nice to meet you :)

Back