• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Helloo from New Zealand

Fletcher

Best Deer
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hiya! im newish to ABDL and am wanting to meet some more like minded people, especially if you're in the north island like me :D
Im 23, I first tried diapers about a year ago after a loong time of being curious but too nervous to pull the trigger, until i went on a holiday with a good kinky friend who didnt mind me trying out something new and i fell in love with the comfort it gave. Since that trip i sadly hadnt been able to wear for a whole year until a recent and stressful move gave me lots more privacy, my last pack was seaside princess c:

I have a few hobbies, all boil down to "spin the thing" im super into poi spinning and fire-staff spinning and practice whenever the suns out if i have the energy, otherwise im more likely to be relaxing with my plushies, playing with fidget and skill toys or watching movies :3

Reactions: Dlstylist, puppyzek, SoggyTyke and 3 others
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: Fletcher
Hello fletcher,

Welcome from beautiful British Columbia 🦊 😁

Hope you find many "deer" friends here😏

• Haha
Reactions: Kittyinpink and Fletcher
Hi and welcome to the site. There's I show I watch on TV called Wellington Paranormal and it must be filmed in New Zealand. Do they show it there too?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. There's I show I watch on TV called Wellington Paranormal and it must be filmed in New Zealand. Do they show it there too?
I cant believe ive never heard of this! especially because its a spinoff of What we do in the shadows which is a nz movie and if you havent seen id totally recommend, the movie even has a US made tv show too. Im totally gonna give it a watch x3

Reactions: Kittyinpink and dogboy
Welcome 👋 😊

Fletcher said:
Hiya! im newish to ABDL and am wanting to meet some more like minded people, especially if you're in the north island like me :D
Im 23, I first tried diapers about a year ago after a loong time of being curious but too nervous to pull the trigger, until i went on a holiday with a good kinky friend who didnt mind me trying out something new and i fell in love with the comfort it gave. Since that trip i sadly hadnt been able to wear for a whole year until a recent and stressful move gave me lots more privacy, my last pack was seaside princess c:

I have a few hobbies, all boil down to "spin the thing" im super into poi spinning and fire-staff spinning and practice whenever the suns out if i have the energy, otherwise im more likely to be relaxing with my plushies, playing with fidget and skill toys or watching movies :3
Hello, welcome from the UK

Fletcher said:
I cant believe ive never heard of this! especially because its a spinoff of What we do in the shadows which is a nz movie and if you havent seen id totally recommend, the movie even has a US made tv show too. Im totally gonna give it a watch x3
I do watch the TV series. I need to see the movie because I love the TV series.

dogboy said:
I do watch the TV series. I need to see the movie because I love the TV series.
The movie is so quotable i love it, especially the werewolves :3

Reactions: dogboy
Welcome from the Bay of Plenty

Fletcher said:
I love "what we do in the shadows" ! I wad upset when the final episode came on.. all good things must end..(sigh..)

Hello.

Hihi. It's nice to find a fellow New Zealander here. I would like to extend a very warm welcome to you all the way from Christchurch (the South Island). Poi/fire spinning sounds absolutely amazing to be honest. Enjoy this website~ ^~^

Last edited:
puppyzek said:
Hihi. It's nice to find a fellow New Zealander here. I would like to extend a very warm welcome to you all the way from Christchurch (the South Island). Poi/fire spinning sounds absolutely amazing to be honest. Enjoy this website~ ^~^
Hey married couple here from Christchurch too

Back