• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Bazarama

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
New member here.
A little about myself.
I've been interested in the sissy schoogirl side of things for what seems like forever.
But whilst I enjoy captions etc I'm not in a position to act on them nor indeed indulge in a little adult baby play.
I do own several pairs of panties and girls school socks and tights that remain hidden like a dirty secret.
Joining this site seemed like a good idea to meet people like myself and not be embarrassed talking about things I've kept hidden away.
Anyway, hello and thanks for giving me an outlet to share.

Reactions: Millbay and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper and many likely are wearing dresses!
Enjoy!

Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome!

The more the merrier . Panties and tights, oh yes.:love:

Bazarama said:
New member here.
A little about myself.
I've been interested in the sissy schoogirl side of things for what seems like forever.
But whilst I enjoy captions etc I'm not in a position to act on them nor indeed indulge in a little adult baby play.
I do own several pairs of panties and girls school socks and tights that remain hidden like a dirty secret.
Joining this site seemed like a good idea to meet people like myself and not be embarrassed talking about things I've kept hidden away.
Anyway, hello and thanks for giving me an outlet to share.
Hi Bazarama. Welcome to ADISC, where you will find we are a diverse community of individuals with a wide range of interests. Here you may well meet people like yourself as well as others who have other different interests that you might like to explore. I would say there is no need to be embarrassed about the things you have 'kept hidden away' - we are a very supportive and tolerant group of people who welcome new members and are interested to share interests and experiences with others. Read, contribute, and share your experiences, and you will see how much ADISC has to offer.

Reactions: Edgewater and StarryNight
Hello and welcome 🤗

Back