• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello !

Jadorediaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello I'm new and from the UK- been a secret dl for around 10years ! Anyone else keep is a secret ? Modern day life 😔

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, warmfeeling, Edgewater and 2 others
Hello and welcome. You are not alone in keeping your diaper desires secret. I keep it secret for most of my life. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Edgewater and KBoy
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Jadorediaper said:
Hello I'm new and from the UK- been a secret dl for around 10years ! Anyone else keep is a secret ? Modern day life 😔
Welcome Jadorediaper. There's no need for you to keep it a secret here in the adisc community. Just about all of us have an interest in diapers, and we are very friendly and supportive. Why not read some of our posts, and tell us a bit more about yourself.

Hello and welcome to this site. You will find welcoming. members with similar interests as you.

Welcome to the community! Yes, there are lots of secrets in the community!

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: warmfeeling
Welcome aboard! I’m sorry you’ve had to go it alone for ten years. But there’s loads of us DLs around the UK here (as well as elsewhere in the world). In this forum almost everyone has a passion for going through life padded, so you’ll quickly find yourself among friends all along the DL journey: from curiosity, to comfort, convenience, confidence–boost, to carefree! Answers to pretty much any question you have about nappies / diapers in all the different forum threads, and of course, opportunity to share your own experiences and insights and wisdom too. Explore and enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and MrDiaperLoverUK
Jadorediaper said:
Hello welcome from the Northeast. Kept my nappy secret from my wife for 30 years, wish I’d told her earlier though. Apart from you ALL on here, no one else knows.
Have fun here

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to the community. And yes, for sure i keep this secret. Not a single person that i know IRL knows about this. I would like to keep it that way.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back