• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

sejones5lu

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My name is Samuel I live in Bristol, VA, I am on the Autistic Spectrum. I have light urinary incontinence and use Pampers Baby Dry or Luvs size 6 diapers as as an incontinence pad due to sensory issues to certain textures. My hobbies are reading military theory, watching war movies and collecting militaria. I do volunteer work in my community.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
sejones5lu said:
My name is Samuel I live in Bristol, VA, I am on the Autistic Spectrum. I have light urinary incontinence and use Pampers Baby Dry or Luvs size 6 diapers as as an incontinence pad due to sensory issues to certain textures. My hobbies are reading military theory, watching war movies and collecting militaria. I do volunteer work in my community.
Hello, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

sejones5lu said:
Been there years ago, in 2000
Time flys my friend. Did you go to Bristol uk?

warmfeeling said:
Time flys my friend. Did you go to Bristol uk?
No just London, Edinburgh, Chester, and Cambridge

Samuel, hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction and volunteering in your local community. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome the community.

Back