• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Brizboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey!

I’m Jake or Brizboi, which ever you prefer.

I’m a DL from the south west of the UK, taking my first steps into the ABDL community and I hope that by being here I can begin to understand myself a little better :)

I’m really into music both playing and listening. Also love Anime/Manga/Visual novels, so would love to hear any recommendations for any of these topics :)

I look forward to getting to know some of you and I hope we can be friends!

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
Brizboi said:
Hey!

I’m a DL from the south west of the UK, taking my first steps into the ABDL community and I hope that by being here I can begin to understand myself a little better :)

I’m really into music both playing and listening. Also love Anime/Manga/Visual novels, so would love to hear any recommendations for any of these topics :)

Hello and Welcome to this site where about in the South West of the United Kingdom are you from?

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site where about in the South West of the United Kingdom are you from?
Chippenham :)

Nei
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Chippenham in Wilshire I’m from Somerset.
Practically neighbours lol

Brizboi said:
Hey!

Welcome to the adisc community @Brizboi, it's a really friendly and helpful community 👋 🧸 🍼🧷

Reactions: Brizboi
LittleRobbie said:
Welcome to the adisc community @Brizboi, it's a really friendly and helpful community 👋 🧸 🍼🧷
Thank you :)

Reactions: LittleRobbie
Brizboi said:
Hey!

Hi, I hope you like it here. you will definitely make friends here

Brizboi said:
Hey!

Hello, welcome from the Northeast

hello there, welcome! glad you found us and glad you decided to branch out and get involved with the community! we're always glad to have new people here!

do you have a favorite diaper? would you like to let us know anything else about yourself, inside or outside of your life as a DL?

take care! hope to see you around! folks are very friendly and welcoming here, i'm sure you'll have no hard time finding people to talk to!

Hello Jake, welcome to ADISC. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC Brizboi (or Jake) from the other side of the globe (Australian East coast).
How are things in Wilshire as another summer approaches ?
(Here we are heading towards a winter, but our summer still hangs on with a 32C max tomorrow).
Have fun - in all seasons !!

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC Brizboi (or Jake) from the other side of the globe (Australian East coast).
How are things in Wilshire as another summer approaches ?
(Here we are heading towards a winter, but our summer still hangs on with a 32C max tomorrow).
Have fun - in all seasons !!
Whatever it is that decides summer is supposed to be approaching clearly hasn’t informed us yet! Had snow last week lol

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back