• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

ryanbailey

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! I’m finally making my introduction post after lurking for many many years!

I’m here because I want to connect with people with similar interests and make some friends!

I’m mostly just a diaper lover but do participate in some regression things as well sometimes. I enjoy bedwetting hypnosis and goodnites.

Other than diapers I enjoy rodents, video games, and art.

Feel free to message me to chat! Mostly just here to read threads by others but I certainly wouldn’t turn down the chance to chat with like minded people if it comes my way!

Hey man, welcome. I'm a fellow DL and Bedwetter. I'm not too much into ageplay, but got lucky a few years ago when my bedwetting made a comeback and the VA prescribed me diapers. My wife has been incredibly understanding about it. How about you, are you married?

Reactions: ryanbailey
Hello and thank you for coming out of lurker mode and making an introduction. I hope you stay active and enjoy your time here.

bedwetterdavid said:
Hey man, welcome. I'm a fellow DL and Bedwetter. I'm not too much into ageplay, but got lucky a few years ago when my bedwetting made a comeback and the VA prescribed me diapers. My wife has been incredibly understanding about it. How about you, are you married?
Not married but I have a long term boyfriend! He is very accepting/understanding as well which I am very grateful for!

Do you get your diapers paid for through the VA? If so, free diapers are definitely a win! They can be so expensive!!

Reactions: bedwetterdavid
ryanbailey said:
Not married but I have a long term boyfriend! He is very accepting/understanding as well which I am very grateful for!

Do you get your diapers paid for through the VA? If so, free diapers are definitely a win! They can be so expensive!!
I do! I am super blessed actually. On my very first appointment when I told my doctor I was starting to wet the bed again, he just casually offered to write me a prescription for diapers. He told me his 13 year old daughter wets the bed and I guess he was pretty familiar with it.

For about seven years they've been giving me Abena Premium M4, which is pretty good, even though they are cloth backed. But this year I started to ask them for something plastic backed and after a lot of work, I was finally able to get a prescription for Northshore MegaMax. I asked him if I could keep the prescription for the Abena for daytime use because sometimes I need to wear them on long drives and stuff and he agreed. So recently I've been wearing the Abenas at work. i'm actually really enjoying it.

I also currently have a prescription for Tranquility Smartcore Briefs, which are the cloth back version of the Tranquility ATN, but they aren’t as absorbent as the Abena, so I probably won’t renew that one.

Do you and your boyfriend ever role-play, or plan any diapered scenarios?

Last edited:
bedwetterdavid said:
I do! I am super blessed actually. On my very first appointment when I told my doctor I was starting to wet the bed again, he just casually offered to write me a prescription for diapers. He told me his 13 year old daughter wets the bed and I guess he was pretty familiar with it.

For about seven years they've been giving me Abena Premium M4, which is pretty good, even though they are cloth backed. But this year I started to ask them for something plastic backed and after a lot of work, I was finally able to get a prescription for Northshore MegaMax. I asked him if I could keep the prescription for the Abena for daytime use because sometimes I need to wear them on long drives and stuff and he agreed. So recently I've been wearing the Abenas at work. i'm actually really enjoying it.

I also currently have a prescription for Tranquility Smartcore Briefs, which are the cloth back version of the Tranquility ATN, but they aren’t as absorbent as the Abena, so I probably won’t renew that one.

bedwetterdavid said:

That’s great!! Mega maxes are my favorite tab style brief for sure- I love the capacity and snug fit!

We don’t role play specifically but he will sometimes tease me when I wake up wet and he notices. He’s very gentle and playful about the teasing so I actually really enjoy it. I’d definitely like to try some planned diaper scenarios with him but have just been busy and haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Reactions: bedwetterdavid
ryanbailey said:
That’s great!! Mega maxes are my favorite tab style brief for sure- I love the capacity and snug fit!

We don’t role play specifically but he will sometimes tease me when I wake up wet and he notices. He’s very gentle and playful about the teasing so I actually really enjoy it. I’d definitely like to try some planned diaper scenarios with him but have just been busy and haven’t gotten around to it yet.
My wife isn’t an ABDL, but she has also started to tease me a little bit. I love it! Last night she laid on top of me for fun, and I said, “oh…your bottom is on my bladder!” She just laid there for a minute then said, “why should that matter to you?” I love those little comments.

ryanbailey said:
Hello! I’m finally making my introduction post after lurking for many many years!

I’m here because I want to connect with people with similar interests and make some friends!

I’m mostly just a diaper lover but do participate in some regression things as well sometimes. I enjoy bedwetting hypnosis and goodnites.

Other than diapers I enjoy rodents, video games, and art.

Feel free to message me to chat! Mostly just here to read threads by others but I certainly wouldn’t turn down the chance to chat with like minded people if it comes my way!
Hello and welcome here

Back