• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

IvyDemi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi, I'm Ivy (they/them)! I've been wanting to talk in the AB/DL community for a while, but haven't really had the chance, so here I am! I am studying Computer Science at a university right now, and looking to go into some sort of programming job soon. I'm generally pretty bouncy and happy about stuff, and while I am not necessarily an optimist (many times I am a pessimist in fact), I am pretty optimistic in the long run and hopeful for the future.

In terms of AB/DL, I was curious about diapers as a kid, but then left that on the wayside for a while until I became a furry and then I remembered and got curious again. From there, I initially just liked diapers but then got more and more curious about the AB side, and it's honestly been great and has given me an outlet to be myself. I definitely still have and want to pursue special time for AB/DL-focused activities, but I also have noticed after accepting my little side that my personality itself has shifted to be more positive, relaxed, and expressive.

As I said before, I actually got here through being a furry, which is definitely a hobby of mine. If you notice, I have a profile picture, which I drew myself back when I made this account (a year ago 😅). I definitely enjoy drawing furry art, been doing it ever since joining the fandom. I especially like making my art into cool little physical items like keychains and lanyards.
Outside of furry stuff, I also enjoy programming. I really enjoy going against the status quo for software and instead try out crazy ideas and potentially implement them. One thing I did a few years ago was create a desktop environment (like the Windows desktop) that you can walk around in, in a 3d world and interact with your windows. I also enjoy puzzling together ways of organizing things to make them easier to express and explain more naturally for programming.

I'm mostly just here to talk to find new people to talk with that I can talk to about this part of my life. I'm also probably hoping to share art that I make on here, since I would finally have people that I can show it to. I actually had to put a comic idea on standby recently since I really didn't want to put in the work just for me to not be able to show it to anyone other than myself.
Also, for being here, I just enjoy talking to the void of a community on the internet, as in just being able to chip into conversations at my leisure if I find them interesting. Personally, I find that much more fun than feeling forced into a conversation when its one-on-one DMs.

Hope to see y'all around

Reactions: cometdemiboy
What a great intro! Glad you’ve decided to take the leap from Lurker to Contributor. Welcome!

Welcome and enjoy

Hello Ivy and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

IvyDemi said:
Hi, I'm Ivy (they/them)! I've been wanting to talk in the AB/DL community for a while, but haven't really had the chance, so here I am! I am studying Computer Science at a university right now, and looking to go into some sort of programming job soon. I'm generally pretty bouncy and happy about stuff, and while I am not necessarily an optimist (many times I am a pessimist in fact), I am pretty optimistic in the long run and hopeful for the future.

In terms of AB/DL, I was curious about diapers as a kid, but then left that on the wayside for a while until I became a furry and then I remembered and got curious again. From there, I initially just liked diapers but then got more and more curious about the AB side, and it's honestly been great and has given me an outlet to be myself. I definitely still have and want to pursue special time for AB/DL-focused activities, but I also have noticed after accepting my little side that my personality itself has shifted to be more positive, relaxed, and expressive.

As I said before, I actually got here through being a furry, which is definitely a hobby of mine. If you notice, I have a profile picture, which I drew myself back when I made this account (a year ago 😅). I definitely enjoy drawing furry art, been doing it ever since joining the fandom. I especially like making my art into cool little physical items like keychains and lanyards.
Outside of furry stuff, I also enjoy programming. I really enjoy going against the status quo for software and instead try out crazy ideas and potentially implement them. One thing I did a few years ago was create a desktop environment (like the Windows desktop) that you can walk around in, in a 3d world and interact with your windows. I also enjoy puzzling together ways of organizing things to make them easier to express and explain more naturally for programming.

I'm mostly just here to talk to find new people to talk with that I can talk to about this part of my life. I'm also probably hoping to share art that I make on here, since I would finally have people that I can show it to. I actually had to put a comic idea on standby recently since I really didn't want to put in the work just for me to not be able to show it to anyone other than myself.
Also, for being here, I just enjoy talking to the void of a community on the internet, as in just being able to chip into conversations at my leisure if I find them interesting. Personally, I find that much more fun than feeling forced into a conversation when its one-on-one DMs.

Hope to see y'all around
welcome to the community

Hello @IvyDemi good to have you here in the forum I hope you enjoy it here. GREAT introduction so much nicer then a plain old hi

As a computer professional and programmer for almost 60 years, I can tell you that doing things to make the worlds most literal clerk do the right thing is a challenge that keeps you alive. Most good programmers would almost do it for nothing (except eating and spouses won't allow them to). Welcome to ADISC where there are many other computer nerds and many other people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

BTW a pessimist is an optimist who has been hit over the head by experience.

Reactions: chamberpot
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

hellloo!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Thanks for the great intro.

Back