• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

LilleSnabel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello ADisc community, I am a little shy, but once I warm up I can talk nonstop.

Like you, I am an abdl, and like this little, regression role.

I am interest in reading books, mostly fantasy books. Like science fiction, fantasy movies alot.

I am a gamer, techy (its my work).

I have a need not to feel alone in the world, so a site where I can chat with people who has simular interest and fetish do help. :)

and sorry I am not good formulate myself, but I try my best!

• Love
Reactions: Geckoberry, ILuvDiapers, Memoryfoam and 2 others
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: LilleSnabel
Hello and welcome.

LilleSnabel said:
Hello ADisc community, I am a little shy, but once I warm up I can talk nonstop.

I am interest in reading books, mostly fantasy books. Like science fiction, fantasy movies alot.

I have a need not to feel alone in the world, so a site where I can chat with people who has simular interest and fetish do help. :)

Welcome hope you find some good friends here !

Hi and welcome LilleSnabel.

Welcome my friend

Welcome

Hello

LilleSnabel said:

Hello and welcome

bjm said:
Hello bjm, welcome to our space! Diapers are awesome!!!

Reactions: michaelmc
LilleSnabel said:

Welcome to the forums LittleSnabel, I hope you enjoy yourself, and make lots of new friends. (y):giggle:

Welcome sorry just saw you’re introduction

LilleSnabel said:

Welcome!

Back