• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello,

Thanks for letting me join. I'm a medically retired IT technician, but I still keep up to date with technology. I kinda refer to myself as a mature student.

I found this site as I was looking for adult baby harness/reins. I wear incontinence underwear due to a medical condition, and wear adult diapers when in the mood. I won't explain my medical condition as its rather complicated.

I'm an IT technician (medically retired), but I keep on studying to keep up to date, and I also write software. I like to write short adult stories, and although I'm disabled I enjoy photography and going for short walks when the pain isn't too bad.

I've joined for support and to find like minded people, and to read about others experiences so I don't feel alone in this big world. I'm willing to talk about other things as well.

Hello simonl and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi SimonL,
welcome to adisc. like you I'm retired and am medically bladder incontinent and starting to have bowel issuses. I too enjoy photography both digital and 35mm and use Canon slr's exclusively. I love reading especially classic Sci-fi.

Having taken the first step and introduced yourself have a look thorugh the forums and find some you are interested in, the range is vast and if nothing "fits" start your own! Once you join a forum please don't be a lurker, we don't normally bite although we may sometimes disagree. The mebers are friendly and like most people in the community are pretty knowledgeable about thier own particular likes. so any question sjust ask.

Thank you egor

- - - Updated - - -

Hi PCBaby,

Thank you. I'm not incontinent unless I accidentally have dairy products. I have a rare skin condition that affects parts of the body, and one area is the groin with severe with what looks like infections but are not infections, and they get quite large.

I use a range of cameras, but my primary one is a Canon DSLR, and I've got a 1970's 35mm SLR that I use mainly for B&W photography.

I'm having a good look through the forums and getting used to the rules.

Sorry to hear about the infenction problems must be painful. My problems are caused by a series of spinal and nerve problems, from congenital Stenosis to "normal" stenosis, severe spinal osteoporosis and nerve damge in the lumbar and sacral spinal areas.
In the 70's I was in the UK forces and used an olympus OM1 and all the add ons.

Thanks. Its a condition called hidradenitis suppurativa which is the third most painful condition. Sorry to hear about you stenosis, severe spinal osteoporosis and nerve damge. I'm prety much in the same boat, I have arthritis in my lowar spinal lumbar, and severe problems with both hips along with some muscle loss.

I've just dug out my 35mm and its the Olympus OM-10, but I rarely use it unless I'm photographing something special. I've got all the add-ons, and the massive flash unit. When I was in counter-terrorism back in 2000 I used some of the very early digital cameras which were a nightmare to get a decent photo on, so I used my OM-10 rather than digital.

I know what you mean about he flash, I use a mecablitz with both my canons

Hi simonl,
Good introduction
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back