• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaccoonHussar

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hi everyone! I'm RaccoonHussar and I am a new boi to this forum. A little bit about me is that that I am an avid reader (currently reading The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky), gamer (mostly rpgs and strategy games), and a lover of history in general.

I'm also a furry and brony so, y'know, don't expect too much from me! :p

Please, feel free to start up a conversation anytime! I'm friendly I promise!

Hiand welcome to the site! That was a right-to-the point intro! :) Even tho you're a Brony I'm sure we will see you around.

Heh, thanks! I just don't see any point in writing an entire essay lol.

Hi and welcome to the site. I think you did well with your introduction. Wow.....Dostoevsky. That's some heavy reading. I often try to read something written by a Pulitzer Prize winner. I've written both a novel and a few short stories, some of which are on this site. Reading from the great authors can always teach one how to be a better writer.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I think you did well with your introduction. Wow.....Dostoevsky. That's some heavy reading. I often try to read something written by a Pulitzer Prize winner. I've written both a novel and a few short stories, some of which are on this site. Reading from the great authors can always teach one how to be a better writer.

Dostoevsky is pretty heavy but I'm enjoying it! It's nice to take a break from the more contemporary stuff.

And it's really cool that you've written a novel! I would love to write a book one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back