• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to everyone fro man old adisc in new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone,

Izzie here and I use to poke around here on an old account that I have long forgotten. What kind of brought me back is the reality of a discord server! I've been looking for chat services since a to nhave died. As for the rest of my stuff. Some folks know me as Izumii and I love computers, video games, Bicyling, and want to get into HO scale modeling. Hope to be around more.

Welcome back!

My dad had a fantastic HO layout when I was younger and I started to build one at the time too. Unfortunately other adult things got in the way and I haven't indulged in the hobby for a number of years now.

That's ashame. I was noticing folks are s tarting to do modules if they don;t have space for a ful llayout which would be cool for me if I don't end up with the space. Most my life is on hold right now cause of a large move about to happen.

Yeah, we were lucky. Our basement was big enough for Dad's layout and mine with enough room left over for the typical basement tools and workbenches. Smaller layouts can be just as addictive and interesting.

Honestly I would love to at some point mess with Tscale and N scale trains. Those look really cool!

Izzie said:
Honestly I would love to at some point mess with Tscale and N scale trains. Those look really cool!

Hi Izzie. Years ago I had an 8' x 4' plywood HO layout, but even that started to take up much needed space. I still miss it though. Train layouts are the coolest things and a good way to play and regress.

Dogboy, I noticed that too. It's a toy adults can enjoy without getting in trouble. But lils can really get into as well! It honestly might of been something that many got into because they could regress without anyone really finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back