• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Western PA

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I am a male in my 40s and I enjoy watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (and occasionally Equestria Girls). I read some fan fiction (mostly MLP-related) on various fan fiction sites. About half of the fan fiction I read is about ponies in diapers or training pants, and roughly the other half is not. It pretty much depends on the mood I'm in.

I am (mostly) an introvert. I come to this site (and some other similar ones) to read fanfics, and other stories about accidents, desperation and regression. I am currently reading some books about computer networking and hope to take an exam to demonstrate any skills that I have acquired shortly. I currently give some members of my family some basic computer and networking support (over the phone at this time) as I am able to.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Greetings from Eastern PA, and welcome to ADISC :)

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm from pa bucks County hi hope all is good in these
Crazy times

Back