• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from southern ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee21

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm Dee, new to this site, but extremely excited to be here. Love everything about it so far. Everyone seems nice and would love to chat to people in ireland, but also anywhere. The more the merrier x

Reactions: Ilovetocook, Lumos, StefDL and 1 other person
Welcome all nice people here

Reactions: Dee21
Dee21 said:
Hi, I'm Dee, new to this site, but extremely excited to be here. Love everything about it so far. Everyone seems nice and would love to chat to people in ireland, but also anywhere. The more the merrier x
Welcome from Canada :) love all the different Irish dialects, probably my favourite type of English next to the Scottish accent

Reactions: Dee21
chrischrischris said:
Welcome all nice people here
Yes cant wait to meet a few.

StefDL said:
Welcome from Canada :) love all the different Irish dialects, probably my favourite type of English next to the Scottish accent
Well I'm originally from Canada..I do miss home.

Dee21 said:
Well I'm originally from Canada..I do miss home.
Oh the accent is cool and sexy..but unfortunately I haven't mastered it.

Dee21 said:
Oh the accent is cool and sexy..but unfortunately I haven't mastered it.
How long have you been in Ireland? It's one of the places I want to visit once the pandemic is over

Welcome Dee21!

Welcome aboard! 🙂

welcome 🤗 , it's a nice group 🤗

Reactions: chrischrischris
Welcome to the forum! I love Ireland! Spent some time in Dublin (as everyone does) but also Wexford, lovely place!

Hi there Dee! Always nice to see other people from Ireland joining up. I live near Mullingar, what about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back