• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafetyBird78

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi There,

I've carried a secret love of what seems to be called "age-play" for as long as i can remember and I love nothing more than getting into character and relaxing. It's always been a highly personal and private side to my life and I feel it's now time to find out who else is out there that shares this lifestyle/orientation. However, even now, here, I'm hesitant to reveal too much about my wearing, partly because i cannot explain it myself and partly because i've spent my entire life hiding it. It is nevertheless part of the very fabric of my being.

In terms of my own discovery, I was around 5 or 6, i think. I knew that i got very embarrassed around nappies. One day, i found a half full pack of pampers in the linen cupboard. I used to go in there and just hold them, enjoy the plastic feeling and, coincidentally, the smell of the linen. Before long, i took one and kept it under my bed. I wasn't a bed wetter but i would put the nappy on at night and just enjoy the feeling of it. I was too scared to "use" it though as i had no way of getting rid of it without discovery. So i'd take it off in the morning and hide it again and try to go back to being a normal kid and not a baby. Its funny, i've conditioned myself from a very young age into being a master at hiding this part of my life. I had no idea if it was normal or not at the time but i knew in my heart that i couldn't tell anyone. So I carried that secret, and still do. I remember the immense relief when i discovered websites devoted to this when the internet took off in the mid '90s. Suddenly, although still my biggest secret, I wasn't so much of a freak in my own mind. Suddenly i had an identity, "abdl". I think the very nature of this, having been so hidden and personal right from the beginning, has always meant that I had known that this was my own thing and not to be shared with a partner. After all, how do you even bring it up in a "normal" relationship? Maybe i've still got a way to travel in life and the experience. But yeah, that's my angle. After all this time, i'm ready to join a forum and chat...

So Hello from Scotland. :)

Hello SafetyBird78 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thank you :)

Hello also from Scotland. Hope you’re staying warm inside away from the snow!

Hi There!

Yes, it's been a "work from home" day since last tuesday for me. Had to cancel a business trip to London on Tues/Weds due to fears of not getting home again when the storm hit.... that turned out to be a very good decision! We were under 2 feet of snow by Weds night. It's starting to melt and i'm going to dig out the car soon. It's got an impressive snow drift over it. How about you? Definitely staying warm though. I've an open fireplace and loads of wood and coal :p

Funnily enough I just managed to get back to Dundee from London on Wednesday. I’m lazing in bed in my fleecy onesie with the heating on full blast because it’s still pretty wild outside.

SafetyBird78 said:
Hi There,

I've carried a secret love of what seems to be called "age-play" for as long as i can remember and I love nothing more than getting into character and relaxing. It's always been a highly personal and private side to my life and I feel it's now time to find out who else is out there that shares this lifestyle/orientation. However, even now, here, I'm hesitant to reveal too much about my wearing, partly because i cannot explain it myself and partly because i've spent my entire life hiding it. It is nevertheless part of the very fabric of my being.

In terms of my own discovery, I was around 5 or 6, i think. I knew that i got very embarrassed around nappies. One day, i found a half full pack of pampers in the linen cupboard. I used to go in there and just hold them, enjoy the plastic feeling and, coincidentally, the smell of the linen. Before long, i took one and kept it under my bed. I wasn't a bed wetter but i would put the nappy on at night and just enjoy the feeling of it. I was too scared to "use" it though as i had no way of getting rid of it without discovery. So i'd take it off in the morning and hide it again and try to go back to being a normal kid and not a baby. Its funny, i've conditioned myself from a very young age into being a master at hiding this part of my life. I had no idea if it was normal or not at the time but i knew in my heart that i couldn't tell anyone. So I carried that secret, and still do. I remember the immense relief when i discovered websites devoted to this when the internet took off in the mid '90s. Suddenly, although still my biggest secret, I wasn't so much of a freak in my own mind. Suddenly i had an identity, "abdl". I think the very nature of this, having been so hidden and personal right from the beginning, has always meant that I had known that this was my own thing and not to be shared with a partner. After all, how do you even bring it up in a "normal" relationship? Maybe i've still got a way to travel in life and the experience. But yeah, that's my angle. After all this time, i'm ready to join a forum and chat...

So Hello from Scotland. :)

Greetings, SaferyBird and welcome to the forum!

Hi RedStripeLvr,

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back