• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Russia!

Aleksandr1789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello to the person who came to this thread, eh?..

Probably, here I will tell you a little about myself 😅. Honestly, I'm skeptical about the idea that this will help me find friends in this community, but still.

====

So, a little about myself:

I am 18 years old. I was born and live in a small city in Russia. In my city, I am absolutely the only one who is fond of DL (Diaper Love). Yes, and the situation here is not very favorable to this: having learned about this at least one of the people close to me, I would have been ridiculed. Here, unfortunately, it is considered not quite a normal hobby...

However, this does not prevent me from occasionally contacting our small Russian-speaking community on this topic on social networks.
Lately, I have often ordered different diapers for comparison and wrote articles about it.
Perhaps someone will be interested in this and I will someday translate these articles into your language? ...Although, probably, many people themselves write similar things here, right? :)

Perhaps, it is also worth writing here about how my passion for diapers began in general:
I felt my warm attitude towards them from an early age, but I was able to get them only in October 2019.
It was a size 5 Pampers pants that didn't fit me very well (I'm not too fat, so it worked) even with a stretch.

The story of their extraction by me was rather strange 😅.
I bought them with difficulty in the store after college, and then hurriedly ran out of the store and hid the packaging in an abandoned building near my home. After that, for several days I carried around 10-12 nappies to home in the most unexpected places in order to remain unnoticed.
Since as a child I was fond of inventing all sorts of devices (from a flashlight to a small fan made of batteries, a switcher, wires, a motor made of broken toys) — no one was confused by the boxes sealed with duct tape with very interesting contents inside :)

After this purchase, I bought more diapers, but this time on the Internet. Each time I used a different stores and accounts to make myself impersonal (yeah, I'm a little paranoid 🗿).
I deliberately chose days for delivery, in which no one but me would be at home and everything worked out for me.

Now I have:
Pampers pants size 5, Pampers pants size 7, DryNites for 8-15 (GoodNites analog), Pampers baby-dry size 8, Pampers active girl pants size 6.
Which ones are in your collection?

All these purchases did not cost me too cheaply, and if I asked my parents for money, it would arouse suspicion. So I use my C# programming skills to make money. I wonder if there is anyone else with a similar history?

====

Picture for solidity:
18-BigNep.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamesagung21, ThatGuyFromThatThread, WillyJoeBudd and 6 others
Zdrastvutye (Wish I could spell this in Cyrillic, but despite my on-again/off-again training, I have a lot of difficulty). Make yourself at home!

Reactions: Aleksandr1789, BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
Welcome to the forum❣️

I saw an introduction post from another Russian individual two or three weeks ago, so you're not entirely alone!

I certainly understand what it's like to feel that alone as well, and for what it's worth it remains a closely regarded secret worldwide.

We're a friendly bunch, though. Feel free to ask questions.

I personally use diapers meant for adult use. Northshore Supreme and MegaMax, and soon some ABUniverse and Rearz products. I have no idea what may or may not exist in Russia, but those are probably prohibitively expensive.

Reactions: Aleksandr1789, BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
Hi and a big WELCOME from the UK👍😁
This is the place to find your new friends🤗
As sdweasel said, there are others here from Russia, you should make a post and ask 'Who is here from Russia?'

Yours is a big country, you might be surprised!!
🤗👍🤗👍🤗👍

Reactions: Aleksandr1789
Well, you came Russian to the right place! Welcome aboard! 🥳

Reactions: Aleksandr1789
Hi Aleksander and welcome to adisc. Can you tell us a litle more about your hobbiess and interests outside of being a DL as this gives members a chance to see if you have interests in common. In the meantime look through the forums and find some you like, join in and have fun. If you give me some idea of where in Russia you live I will have a look on fetlife and see if there are any abdl clubs or sites near you.

Reactions: Aleksandr1789 and Traveller
Welcome to our community Aleksandr, I'm sure you will have no trouble making friends here. I'll be looking forward to reading any articles or reviews you may publish here in the future. Zabotit'sya :)

Reactions: Aleksandr1789, Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
Just checked the Fetlife list and nothing appears for Russia, sorry, but I'm ssure you will find lots of friends on here.

Reactions: Aleksandr1789 and Traveller
Welcome, broski! Thanl you for sharing your story.

In my opinion, ABDL is rather common in colder places of the world but indeed we rarely see ones from Russia. Even the groups on VK are not very active as far as I could see.

Hopefully, one day you can enjoy this hobby fully as you please! Good luck for your C programming journey!

Reactions: Traveller, Aleksandr1789 and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome!

I also used to be so nervous when buying diapers and would go to elaborate lengths to hide them.

What I've noticed is that most people don't really pay that much attention to what you're buying and probably don't mention it to anyone, but they would have a lot more questions and concerns if they knew why you were buying it.

I think the worst ABs and DLs get the most attention and that drives people to be worried about the rest of us, whereas the rest of AB/DL wouldn't be as big of a concern but still wouldn't float everyone's boat.

I also just wanted to say that every Russian I bump into seems to know how to program something and/or is innovative. I wish I could say that about every American. Most of us don't really know what we're doing. 😅

Reactions: Traveller and Aleksandr1789
ThatGuyFromThatThread said:
I wish I could say that about every American. Most of us don't really know what we're doing. 😅
A lot of us Americans who can do things don't talk much about it...we just do it; conversely, the rest who know how to do very little brag it up as though they're MENSA geniuses and flex their adjectives, catchphrases and buzzwords in a beautifully-scripted show that impresses nobody but themselves.

That's today's America.

Last edited:
  • Love
BobbiSueEllen said:
A lot of us Americans who can do things don't talk much about it...we just do it; conversely, the rest who know how to do very little brag it up as though they're MENSA geniuses and flex their adjectives, catchphrases and buzzwords in a show that impresses nobody but themselves.

That's America.
True. The people I know who actually passed that test don't usually brag about it. I know a lot of people claim they passed but didn't, on the other hand.

True. The people I know who actually passed that test don't usually brag about it. I know a lot of people claim they passed but didn't, on the other hand.
To self reply, I'm sure there are people who passed and do brag about it. I think the less respect you get, the more you feel you need to assert yourself. Maybe not for everyone but that's the case for a lot of people.

Some people are definitely full of themselves, in any country.

On the closing phrase, I believe you're right...I'm an American who's only been to Canada, and Canadians aren't very braggadoccio about what they do, so I can only comment on us Americans.

I still blame Kurt Cobain. 🤭 Someday, David Lee Roth will save us all! :ROFLMAO:🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
I still blame Kurt Cobain. 🤭 Someday, David Lee Roth will save us all! :ROFLMAO:🥳
Roth always struck me as absolutely obsessed with himself.

I can't say I don't like his voice, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Aleksandr1789 and BobbiSueEllen
Roth always struck me as absolutely obsessed with himself.

I can't say I don't like his voice, though.
True, but he's drug-free, LOL! 🥳

And his free-verse ad-libbing is hilariously immaculate. 🥳

Anyway, I digress. Welcome aboard, Aleksandr!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread and Aleksandr1789
Hi guys! I didn't think there would be so many of you 😅

Anyway, thanks to each of you for your greetings and support!

Reactions: Traveller, ThatGuyFromThatThread and BobbiSueEllen
Aleksandr1789 said:
Hi guys! I didn't think there would be so many of you 😅

Anyway, thanks to each of you for your greetings and support!
America probably has more than we know about (so far, anyway). Some celebrities came out with it, some more surprisingly than others, so it's really taken off.

Welcome on board and make yourself at home.
My sympaties, it must be hard for an ABDL in more rigid/conservative societies, like (still, unfortunately) Russian. However, who knows what future holds. "Going adult", getting older and self-sufficient, before being able to more enjoy "going baby" will definitely improve things in the long run and you seem like a quite capable and resourceful guy. :)
Best of luck from Czechia.

• Love
Back