• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from down under!

NoWednesdays

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! Just an fyi, I've never written an introduction before so I can't guarantee this will be any good, but there's no time like the present, right?

So obvious stuff first, I'm just an average 18 year old Australian who just happens to like diapers and all things related to them. I've been interested in them from a very young age, and I honestly don't really know where or why it started. I've never been able to personally interact with other people who share a similar interest such as this, so this is the main reason I joined this site.

Aside from that, I have many other interests which I love almost just as much; this includes anything tech-related, cars (anyone play BeamNG?), space, and anything that helps me figure out how the world around me works (nerd alert, I know). I love learning, and I love being able to talk to other people about shared interests.

In the near future I plan on studying Computer Science and Computer Engineering, so if anyone wants to talk to me about that, hit me up!

That's about everything! Thank you for reading, have a great day, and if you have anything you want to talk about, feel free to do so. See ya!

Reactions: KCA and littlestmay
Hello & Welcome to the site
great intro
you will enjoy your time here!

Reactions: NoWednesdays
Welcome to ADISC NoWednesdays hope you have some good chats here.

For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl like my younger sisters.
As for a little about me, I am a submissive asexual, effeminate feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Enjoy the present, (it's the only time you can have fun in).

Reactions: NoWednesdays
Hi and Welcome

NoWednesdays said:
Hello! Just an fyi, I've never written an introduction before so I can't guarantee this will be any good, but there's no time like the present, right?

So obvious stuff first, I'm just an average 18 year old Australian who just happens to like diapers and all things related to them. I've been interested in them from a very young age, and I honestly don't really know where or why it started. I've never been able to personally interact with other people who share a similar interest such as this, so this is the main reason I joined this site.

Aside from that, I have many other interests which I love almost just as much; this includes anything tech-related, cars (anyone play BeamNG?), space, and anything that helps me figure out how the world around me works (nerd alert, I know). I love learning, and I love being able to talk to other people about shared interests.

In the near future I plan on studying Computer Science and Computer Engineering, so if anyone wants to talk to me about that, hit me up!

That's about everything! Thank you for reading, have a great day, and if you have anything you want to talk about, feel free to do so. See ya!
Hiya, we are the same age! But on completely opposite sides of the world! crazy 😯 Its nice to have people born a similar age to you on here!

NoWednesdays said:

I can also relate to having the feeling from a young age but knowing no one else who really shows any similar thought and feelings, hopefully when we reach Established Contributer we can chat privatley!

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the great introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello! I’m Australian too

NoWednesdays said:

Hello and welcome

I love Beam.NG. I haven't played it for a while as I haven't yet purchased a graphics card for my current PC (it does run with the integrated graphics, but it's nowhere near the same experience), but looking to get back into it.

Back