• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello fellow padded friends from outer space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphathekitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Let me introduce myself properly, I'm Alpha the kitten. I attend for just Alpha, which is my babyfur OC, nothing else. There is a proper description of him on my profile, if you're curious. And I also have another OC called Lucky, so feel free to call me this way if you want! :paci:

Now, what about me? Well, I'm not that different from mine OC's. I'm very friendly, quite helpful if you need, and I'am always willing to share a advice or knowledge. In either way, feel free to know me better, I'm always open to make new friendships! :smile1::thumbsup:

Now, if you excuse me, I'm in need of change! X-(

Hello Alphathekitten and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hey their Alpha the kitten,
I love how you made your introduction, very eye catching. If you need a helping hand or a friend to talk to then I'm here for both.

Hey there :) hope you're well

egor said:
Hello Alphathekitten and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Well, thank you! I always do my best, I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

GrimReaperJak said:
Hey their Alpha the kitten,
I love how you made your introduction, very eye catching. If you need a helping hand or a friend to talk to then I'm here for both.

Well, that would be awesome! Thanks!
I'm always looking forward to make new friends, and you're more than welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

MajinBuu said:
Hey there :) hope you're well

Thanks! It's always nice to have some wishing good things on me! ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back