• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

diaperboymd1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Greetings!

I’m a normal guy living in MD, and been a little off and on for about….well since I was like 12. It’s always been something near and dear to my heart, and the perfect mode to destress. During little time, I love to color, play with my trains and watch Bluey. Litte time for me includes a onesie, diaper, and my favorite pacifier. I love making friends, helping others, and just enjoying life in a fun and safe way. Can’t wait to meet more people with the little interest on the journey we all call life.

Reactions: BabyTrina, JunkyardDog1 and Angelapinks
hello & Welcome to the site!
you will love it here

Reactions: Angelapinks
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

diaperboymd1 said:
Greetings!

I’m a normal guy living in MD, and been a little off and on for about….well since I was like 12. It’s always been something near and dear to my heart, and the perfect mode to destress. During little time, I love to color, play with my trains and watch Bluey. Litte time for me includes a onesie, diaper, and my favorite pacifier. I love making friends, helping others, and just enjoying life in a fun and safe way. Can’t wait to meet more people with the little interest on the journey we all call life.
Hello and welcome here

Welcome to the site!!! I’m from MD as well!

diaperboymd1 said:
Greetings!

Hello and welcome, like everyone says you will like it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling
hello and welcome to the forum, have fun

Reactions: warmfeeling and Angelapinks
TheGazelle said:
Welcome to the site!!! I’m from MD as well!
Awesome! I don’t know many from MD so it’s great to meet you :)

Back