• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

DaddyH

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello,

I normally don't post much online but wanted to say hi. I've been a dl for as long as I can remember. I really started exploring it more in college. I was very lucky I had a girlfriend at the time (now wife) who was also down to try. We have been together for 15 years and live in the Kansas City area.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, goodniteswearer89 and TrueHero
Hey, welcome! Sounds like you are in the right place, and glad you found someone to share this part of your life with =)
If you're from KC I guess next weekend is exciting!

FactorianUnknown said:
Hey, welcome! Sounds like you are in the right place, and glad you found someone to share this part of your life with =)
If you're from KC I guess next weekend is exciting!
Thanks!
Yes and no. I'm happy for the Chiefs but it's not as exciting as the first one I saw them go to. There is still a buzz around town though. We've been very fortunate to live through a lot of that between the chiefs and royals.

DaddyH said:
Thanks!
Yes and no. I'm happy for the Chiefs but it's not as exciting as the first one I saw them go to. There is still a buzz around town though. We've been very fortunate to live through a lot of that between the chiefs and royals.
That's cool, I'm from the UK but my friends support KC and I'm going along with them to watch the game this Sunday, so I'll be cheering them on!

Hello and welcome to the community. Thanks for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

DaddyH said:
Hello,

I normally don't post much online but wanted to say hi. I've been a dl for as long as I can remember. I really started exploring it more in college. I was very lucky I had a girlfriend at the time (now wife) who was also down to try. We have been together for 15 years and live in the Kansas City area.
Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome. Congrats on finding someone that understands you and you being a dl. I see you are from kc I live just a couple of hours south of kc. We should chat sometime and get to know each other more.

Back