• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChirpyPie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello, everyone! Had this profile for a while, and finally got enough courage to post something!

You can call me Chirpy! I`m slavic, a university student, very shy, oh, and, of course, I love diapers! Despite never wearing one, yet, heh.

My other hobbies include 3d, I guess, and video games. I`m a pretty simple person, not that interesting!

Dunno if this website is still alive, but, with stuff happening all over the internet, this seems to be one of the last relatively unchanging places. So, I guess, I'm here to chat and ask some questions!

Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone hear is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: ChirpyPie
ChirpyPie said:
Hello, everyone! Had this profile for a while, and finally got enough courage to post something!

You can call me Chirpy! I`m slavic, a university student, very shy, oh, and, of course, I love diapers! Despite never wearing one, yet, heh.

My other hobbies include 3d, I guess, and video games. I`m a pretty simple person, not that interesting!

Dunno if this website is still alive, but, with stuff happening all over the internet, this seems to be one of the last relatively unchanging places. So, I guess, I'm here to chat and ask some questions!
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: ChirpyPie and Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: ChirpyPie and Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back