• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveb64

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm Steve from England.
I've been into nappies for as long as I can remember, and now I get to indulge as a result of night time incontinence and a very understanding wife.
I love wearing a terry towelling nappy with plastic pants, and I've always fantasised about this being a punishment, like spanking, nappy, and early bed time.
I came here to meet people who are like minded and understanding, and would really like to communicate with anyone who wants to chat about their own interests.
Aside from nappies my main interests are gardening and carpentry, so feel free to chat about those if you wish.

Reactions: Safari, KittyMerriweather, checkingoutall and 4 others
If your wife spanks you, nappies you and puts you to bed, you're an object of our esteem! I speak for most of the ABDL contingent here, of course.

Welcome to ADISC. You'll find we're a friendly, nonjudgmental group. Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Love
Reactions: Safari, BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
If only that was the case, sadly I have to nappy myself, and be content with my wife being OK with it and washing my wet things.
Spankings ended a few years ago when my wife developed arthritis.
But the fantasising continues, my imagination is still going strong.

Reactions: Paddy2020 and Angelapinks
Steveb64 said:
I'm Steve from England.
I've been into nappies for as long as I can remember, and now I get to indulge as a result of night time incontinence and a very understanding wife.
I love wearing a terry towelling nappy with plastic pants, and I've always fantasised about this being a punishment, like spanking, nappy, and early bed time.
I came here to meet people who are like minded and understanding, and would really like to communicate with anyone who wants to chat about their own interests.
Aside from nappies my main interests are gardening and carpentry, so feel free to chat about those if you wish.
Welcome Steve from England, I live in Canada but came over from England when I was 8. My likes also are gardening and carpentry but I have not done much of either this year. I have always been hooked on plastic pants since I was young but also nappies as I go older. I wear every night because I need to now but I do love a thick nappy and plastic pants to make me feel safe and enable me a very good nights sleep. My wife knows about my wearing at night and has know of my love for plastic pants since were married but said out of sight, out of mind. She does not want to know.

Thanks Angelapinks. I too have been hooked on plastic pants, especially the ones with frills across the bum, and of course a thick terry nappy underneath.
My wife has never known about my kink, it has always been a secret, but since I had a mini stroke last year which left me with a bit of incontinence I've had an excuse to introduce nappies for night time wear. After telling my wife that I was concerened about ruining the matress she sympathised and agreed that I should wear protection. So now I have a small collection of thick nappy pants, soakers, and various plastic pants. My wife is always in bed much earlier than me because of her arthritis pain, so I will change into something more comfortable for the evening. Going in the garden wearing a nappy under my sweat pants is a thrill, or working in my wood shed.
I've got a goodsize garden that keeps me busy, and this year I've gotten into carpentry, nothing much else to do in this insane world were living in.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Like you my wife goes to bed earlier than me. She is 9 years younger and still working. I don't work in the garden as much also due to arthritis and although I have a few unfinished projects in my workshop I cannot get motivated enough this year to finish them. I should have made more rocking horses for friends and family in the last two or three years but sometimes my hands are too painful. I love to put on a thick nappy and plastic pants and prune my shrubs and flowers and as I am comfy in my nappy and plastic protection there is no need to run for the house when I have to wee so I can just keep on gardening. I also do some of the housework wearing only the nappy and plastic pants also. I am always up late and after I take my wife to work at 6:30 AM I can go back to bed for an hour or two wearing only my nappy and rubber bloomers. I love the feel of real rubber pants and have all my life.

Real rubber pants would be nice just like they used to be when I was a toddler.
I can understand your athritis issues as I can see what it does to my wife.
I haven't made any rocking horses, but I have made a double bed, cabin bed, 2 side tables, speaker stands. It's the time of year for decorating indoors, oh joy.

welcome Steve fellow uk here too 👍

mechanicX said:
welcome Steve fellow uk here too 👍
Thanks mechanicX. The more the merrier.
Where abouts in UK? I'm in the midlands.

Steveb64 said:
Thanks mechanicX. The more the merrier.
Where abouts in UK? I'm in the midlands.he
london way 👍

Welcome Steveb64!!! Glad you're here with us. Love Great Britain!!! London is a great city!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Reactions: Steveb64
Paddy2020 said:
Welcome Steveb64!!! Glad you're here with us. Love Great Britain!!! London is a great city!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Ha ha, not as great as Sheffield though.

Reactions: Babyjohn90
Steveb64 said:
But of course😎😎😎

Steveb64 said:
Hey I'm also from Sheffield

Welcome to Adisc.
I'm nearly 30 and live about an hour and a half outside of London ...I have no problem telling Adisc that but would you be okay revealing your rough age and kinda where you're from? English members aren't a rarity but it's like 1 in 4 (maybe 1 in 5) new members only is British!
You don't have to say if you don't want to and I really am no bully.
Welcome again and have fun.
-
GISW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back