• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everybody!!

PampLuv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello!

Not new to the forum, but finally decided to officially join. This was one of the first places on the internet that helped me accept myself a long time ago. Glad to be here, hoping to meet new people. Send me a message, let’s get a conversation started!

Thanks,
Pampluv

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Oh, by the way, you will likely need to develop a number of Threads and Posts before you get to the level that have DM's are allowed. Not to worry as you seem chatty enough to have that happen quickly enough!

Reactions: PampLuv and dogboy
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Oh, by the way, you will likely need to develop a number of Threads and Posts before you get to the level that have DM's are allowed. Not to worry as you seem chatty enough to have that happen quickly enough!

Thank you very much! Means a lot to get a reply, I am a very social person. Just don’t talk about this stuff in my daily life at all. Wanted a new outlet to express myself and talk to new people that are interested in the same things I am. I have a lot to say, and a ton of room for replies! I am not new to Adisc at all, just didn’t want to start an account till now haha. From what I have read over the years it’s a great place, and many of the topics I am interested in are here. If it wasn’t for outlets like this… I am not so sure I would be as accepting of myself as I am today.

Hi and welcome. I'm glad you made your account because you'll get a lot more out of the site. Also, it can be amazing being able to talk to others about wearing diapers and all that goes with it.

Reactions: PampLuv
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I'm glad you made your account because you'll get a lot more out of the site. Also, it can be amazing being able to talk to others about wearing diapers and all that goes with it.

Agreed, I’m a private person when it comes to this stuff. I’m a big proponent of “what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors” but I do feel like it is healthy to talk to others about the same interests. Especially if it isn’t hurting anybody. I don’t wear often, but when I do… Its usually the best the business has to offer. That being said, I started to think. Maybe I should reach out and talk to others about it. Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome. Thank you for officially joining the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater and PampLuv
StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for officially joining the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you! I look forward to it, I am really excited to start the conversation. Looks like there are a lot of good people on here.

Reactions: Edgewater and StarryNight
welcome! glad you found us! i hope you enjoy your stay here, everyone is very kind and friendly! there's lots of places to look for advice, too. take care, hope to see you around!

Reactions: PampLuv
PaddedPonyboy said:
welcome! glad you found us! i hope you enjoy your stay here, everyone is very kind and friendly! there's lots of places to look for advice, too. take care, hope to see you around!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am happy to be here, and excited to see all the conversations we are going to have!

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Back