• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello and this is my introduction

Tomasek28

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi, I'm a guy who likes to play little baby. Every day I wish I could be a girl, preferably a little girl.

I'm interested in diapers, regression.

In everyday life I am an IT Guy and my hobbies are computers (games and hardware itself (building computers and learning new technology)) and cycling.

I was brought to this site by reviews of abdl products, and then found out that there's considerably more and I'd love to read about others' experiences. I'm more likely to be a passive reader, but it's very important for me to know that I'm not alone in this. Because in my country people like me are very misunderstood.

Reactions: Rusher, DBabygirl2 and dllovergirl83
Hello am also a newbie :)

Reactions: Rusher and dllovergirl83
You came to the right place and welcome. this community Is wonderful. Caring and will answer all the questions you might have or just enjoy your shares. Either way I hope you find what your looking for.

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Tomasek28 said:
Hi, I'm a guy who likes to play little baby. Every day I wish I could be a girl, preferably a little girl.

I'm interested in diapers, regression.

In everyday life I am an IT Guy and my hobbies are computers (games and hardware itself (building computers and learning new technology)) and cycling.

I was brought to this site by reviews of abdl products, and then found out that there's considerably more and I'd love to read about others' experiences. I'm more likely to be a passive reader, but it's very important for me to know that I'm not alone in this. Because in my country people like me are very misunderstood.
Hi and welcome! I’m an abdl/little in dips too! It is very important to join the community with like minded people. This is also a safe place to embrace who you are/how you identify and what you’re into. Thanks for joining! We all need to stick together and support.

Back