• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

ABDLdaddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just here to say hello. I am not on here very often and I wish to live this lifestyle. Unfortunately I cannot with current living conditions. I’ve been into diaper stuff since I was 13 and am now 27. It’s actually very difficult to find a s/o who is into this as well. I’ll be a daddy or a baby. I just wanna be loved 😅

Reactions: Diapercutie, GaymerDL and CutestPaddedFemboy
Hi, I hope you like it here. you'll definitely fit in here.

ABDLdaddy said:
Just here to say hello. I am not on here very often and I wish to live this lifestyle. Unfortunately I cannot with current living conditions. I’ve been into diaper stuff since I was 13 and am now 27. It’s actually very difficult to find a s/o who is into this as well. I’ll be a daddy or a baby. I just wanna be loved 😅
Welcome on board. Nice to meet you :)

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back