• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All from a newbie in CNY.

DixiesHuman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I've been a lurker on several kink sites for years. Since I was about 12, I have been into cross-dressing and then BDSM. Not long ago I re-discovered diapers. Not sure how or why, but that's probably not unique amongst this audience. I now see myself as a sissy baby. A 60+ yo sissy baby. Dressing in onesies, jammies and sissy dresses, with fake silicone boobs and often in chastity. I dream about sharing my intrests with others, but anxious that I may be a target for unethical partners. Hopefully, I can find friends in this community that share my interests and understand my paranoia.

Reactions: ianwee
Hello, thank you for coming out of lurker mode and introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here.

DixiesHuman said:
I've been a lurker on several kink sites for years. Since I was about 12, I have been into cross-dressing and then BDSM. Not long ago I re-discovered diapers. Not sure how or why, but that's probably not unique amongst this audience. I now see myself as a sissy baby. A 60+ yo sissy baby. Dressing in onesies, jammies and sissy dresses, with fake silicone boobs and often in chastity. I dream about sharing my intrests with others, but anxious that I may be a target for unethical partners. Hopefully, I can find friends in this community that share my interests and understand my paranoia.
Hi DixiesHuman . Thank you for your introduction. Adisc is a wonderful friendly community, and I'm sure that as you explore what we have to offer and (hopefully) make some contributions to the various forums yourself, you will begin to feel safe and secure here, and find friends who share your interests. I think it's fair to say that probably everyone here felt a bit anxious when they first introduced themselves (I certainly did). But I soon found (and I hope you will too) that this is a very safe place compared to the outside world, probably because we all share a lot of common interests and are sympathetic and understanding towards others here. A warm welcome to you from adisc!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome to ADISC DixiesHuman I agree with ianwee comments as I have also found ADISC to be a very friendly, warm, supportive and welcoming community to belong to.
I (like most members here) do not try to use ADISC as some dating site, but I have gained some good online friendships here that have made my life some much richer in love, understanding and self acceptance.
Like most things in life worth having, this takes time.
Hope you only have good times here with us,
Have fun.

Back