Helldiaper's (helldiver's 2)

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So I don't know what to say 🤔 love the game but it's is intense and I guess I'm feeling a bit conflicted...let me explain...I'm completely uic but my bowel control isn't good at all either but if I'm in the vicinity of a bathroom I can make it most of the time.... Been playing hd2 a lot lately and it seems like I get so engaged in the game or when my ibs hits or just the urge it's always at the most inconvenient time . . Or I don't notice until it is too late...it seems like when I'm playing I never make it...and it's reminiscent of a kid too busy to bother or being distracted and having an accident. And I'm internally split part of me is like no biggie I'm wearing a diaper who cares but part of me is like that's disgusting what's wrong with you ...you might have made it ...it's really kind of bothering me some days I'll sit there and not care other days it really upsets me ....our minds are crazy things I suppose.... Anyone else feel like it's a internal struggle sometimes? Do you get busy or distracted and have more accidents? Just curious 🤨 anywho have a good one and take care y'all 👍

Reactions: Edgewater
There is little question that being IC requires some level of monitoring as surprises by definition are problematic. Especially when F-IC stalls one activities to a standstill as clean-up is demanding. Add, engaging activities and the stage is set for a reality: "Shit Happens" and at the worst possible moment! Add the effects of some medications, illnesses, etc and perfection falls by the sideline.

The reality is that if one is F-IC at some point one's system will foil one's plans. There are any number of recounts as part of the Incontinent Forum. In addition, if one is U-IC, luck will run-out and fill one's diaper! It is why those who have been IC for any length of time understand the need to be prepared to the worst and rejoice when it is not needed.

I have been U-IC for just under 46 years and have suffered the effects of illness that resulting in the worst of the worst a blow-out! With good luck, I had been well diapered and wearing plastic pants (diaper cover) at the time. But, it did foil my plans!!

Reactions: Raven801
Back