• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hej fra København (Hello from Copenhagen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOCPH

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey all,

I'm new on this forum. I've been into DDLG and ABDL for as long as I can remember - obviously had my binge & purge moments, as everyone else I guess :) I started out being very intersted in diapers, whereas today I'm more into being a daddy for a little girl.

Besides my interest in diapers, I like to watch movies, go out with my friends and start tech companies. I spend most days building more knowledge in the fields that interest me, and continuing building my companies up.

I'm here to talk with likeminded people and maybe even find a new friend or two. :)

Hello MrOCPH and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Well hello from Zealand, Denmark to you :D

I'm a bit of a movie nerd, so... What movies do you like to watch?
You building up companies sounds awesome - but I bet it's hard. Have you had any luck?

Hello MrOCPH

I assume you are from Denmark? Anyway, welcome to the ADISC :)

MrOCPH said:
Hey all,

I'm new on this forum. I've been into DDLG and ABDL for as long as I can remember - obviously had my binge & purge moments, as everyone else I guess :) I started out being very intersted in diapers, whereas today I'm more into being a daddy for a little girl.

Besides my interest in diapers, I like to watch movies, go out with my friends and start tech companies. I spend most days building more knowledge in the fields that interest me, and continuing building my companies up.

I'm here to talk with likeminded people and maybe even find a new friend or two. :)

Hi sweetie, I am from Sweden - huuuugssss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back