Having to break down

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well after having almost zero times of making it to the bathroom and soaking my pull ups each time. I broke down and ordered diapers. At least for nighttime. I also have a sleep study on Tuesday. I see No sense in bothering to make them unhook things for me to go pee. When I know that I won't make it to the bathroom anyway. I plan on just going ahead and wetting my diaper and the telling them I need to change it whenever I can. I've already told them I'm incontinent so no biggie lol

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, sport1 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Twinmom said:
Well after having almost zero times of making it to the bathroom and soaking my pull ups each time. I broke down and ordered diapers. At least for nighttime. I also have a sleep study on Tuesday. I see No sense in bothering to make them unhook things for me to go pee. When I know that I won't make it to the bathroom anyway. I plan on just going ahead and wetting my diaper and the telling them I need to change it whenever I can. I've already told them I'm incontinent so no biggie lol
Big step switching from pullups to diaper.
Hows that affecting you emotionally?

I've tried the pullup route just isn't a pullup out there that fits me correctly or holds enough for even 1 accident.

For sleep study since you've already told them might be a good idea to bring a mattress pad along just incase. Not sure where you're having it. Hospital type setting its usually just a sheet over a plastic mattress anyway but private clinics it's like an actual bedroom and "real" bed.

Reactions: Diprs2
I've had many sleep studies in many different labs and hospitals. No one thinks twice about a patient wearing a diaper to bed. Just be sure to wear a loose fitting sleep shirt and shorts. That makes it much easier to pass the sensor wires through to your legs and feet (on top of the diaper, under the sleep clothes). Every bed I've slept in for a sleep study was fully outfitted for bedwetting; waterproof mattress cover and bed pads. Ask for extra blankets, as they keep the room cool to encourage better sleep.

CheshireCat said:
I've had many sleep studies in many different labs and hospitals. No one thinks twice about a patient wearing a diaper to bed. Just be sure to wear a loose fitting sleep shirt and shorts. That makes it much easier to pass the sensor wires through to your legs and feet (on top of the diaper, under the sleep clothes). Every bed I've slept in for a sleep study was fully outfitted for bedwetting; waterproof mattress cover and bed pads. Ask for extra blankets, as they keep the room cool to encourage better sleep.
I just did a sleep study last year, they gave me a watch to wear and u download a app to your phone. Did it all at home. Then you get your Results at your Follow up appointment

geka said:
I just did a sleep study last year, they gave me a watch to wear and u download a app to your phone. Did it all at home. Then you get your Results at your Follow up appointment
The last several studies I had done started with the the watch and sleeping at home. The watch can assess physical sleep issues, such as sleep apnea and snoring, but it cannot assess brain sleep issues, such as insomnia, hypersomnia, narcolepsy, cataplexy, REM sleep behavior disorder.

Reactions: Diprs2 and MaxxH
Back