Having the pee dream and not peeing irl

princessarya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Not sure if this is the right section, but last night I had the famous "pee dream" where you dream you are peeing and when you wake up it turns out you peed in real life. I remember the dream vividly and could still detail it to you right now. Anyhoo, I woke up, checked my diaper and I was completely dry. Like I was so stunned that I literally took it off just to further inspect it and it had traces of use, but not to the extent that I dreamed of.

So I guess, has anyone else had this happen where you had the pee dream but didn't pee in real life?

Yes, I've had pee dreams many times and dry when I woke. Only a couple of times I was actually wet.

AUG168 said:
Yes, I've had pee dreams many times and dry when I woke. Only a couple of times I was actually wet.
Me too

Reactions: ianwee
Peepeegirl said:
i woke up dry humping the other morning with wet panties and spots of urine all over the sheets. Loved that warm feeling.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Fireball44 said:
i woke up dry humping the other morning with wet panties and spots of urine all over the sheets. Loved that warm feeling.
I love when I wet my bed

Reactions: gobphus and ianwee
Peepeegirl said:
i expcect to be dry when i wake up with a stiffie, but every now and then i wake up peeing myself in an erotic way. I like those types of accidents.

I actually refuse to sleep without SOMETHING protective on. I live in fear of The Pee Dream

If I have The Pee Dream, I'm either wetting myself in my sleep or about to fail at getting to the toilet and subsequently wetting myself on the way there after figuring out it was The Pee Dream all along. I rarely exit a Pee Dream Experience wholly dry.

Because of interstitial cystitis, (at least I'm pretty sure this is why I have the PNE dx) I wet the bed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Always have. And most of the time it's some flavor of pee dream because the big thing with that disorder is I basically ALWAYS feel like I have to pee, and sometimes it helps with the pain, so brain runs autopilot and fixes the problem before I wake up.

It could be "get to this perfectly normal toilet fast."
It could be "man why is there a maze on the way to the toilet."
It could be "this toilet is weirdly exposed but I'm already peeing a little and I need to save myself quick."

I also get The Accident Dream, which is closely related and honestly the more frequent one:

"You didn't make it and were nowhere near."
"You didn't make it and there was a toilet [of variable plausibility] right there too bad 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。"
"You got scared! Sucks you're the 'pees self when startled too much' kid because of course you got so scared you had an accident."
"You got emotional! Have wet pants because your brain does that for some reason."
"For some damn reason you can't actually move at all (maybe fear, maybe you're literally stuck somehow) and this is exactly why you're stuck here holding it good luck."
The "everything is normal except I'm peeing myself super slowly, I only just noticed it, and I can't figure out how to stop it and moving makes it worse" dream.
The annoyingly common "I DREAMED I wet the bed" dream that when I wake up thinking "haha not today Satan" I discover that yes, I have in fact actually wet myself (or am in the middle of it). ...or I sleep through that one and wind up having a number of subsequent accidents because those are always full bladder bursts and those reduce my ability to stay dry for hours afterwards.
The rare Diaper Dream, which can be either a) an accident of any of the above types, b) realizing you're in a diaper and you don't have to keep hurting yourself trying to hold it until you find a toilet, so you just wet yourself because WHY SUFFER, and c) the INCREDIBLY rare "Dom/me has diapered me and wants to see me made to use my diaper so they can use the thing it does to my head to force me to feel my feelings for a while before patching me back up with the sweetest aftercare ever."

I've actually experienced everything but the last thing, which I will admit is a fantasy of mine because that way I don't have to experience it without someone to hold me through it.

For me The Pee Dream is such a threat that I try not to take naps on public transit—it's caused close calls. I have a fear of having a huge accident on the bus with nothing and nowhere to change that comes from way too many close calls to count and more than one case where I didn't make it but somehow didn't get spotted — made it to my DOOR at minimum, losing control while trying to look normal getting off the bus in violently heavy rain (TOO close, but being drenched let me pass it off as the rain causing chills), and the time I thought ahead on a severe OAB day and wore a double stuffed pocket diaper for the day and managed to get to the driveway before I wet myself, out of view of the bus and out of the street lights.

In hindsight, this has been a problem for a very long time. And I know for a fact that part of the problem is I really don't start getting drowsy until my bladder hits the "I mean, we COULD go pee" point, and even if I have the sense to go the first time it happens, if I fall asleep too soon afterwards, before I can have a second void, Pee Dream. If it's an OAB day and I fall asleep fast enough, not just a Pee Dream, but typically an Accident Dream.

OmiOMy said:
I actually refuse to sleep without SOMETHING protective on. I live in fear of The Pee Dream

If I have The Pee Dream, I'm either wetting myself in my sleep or about to fail at getting to the toilet and subsequently wetting myself on the way there after figuring out it was The Pee Dream all along. I rarely exit a Pee Dream Experience wholly dry.

Because of interstitial cystitis, (at least I'm pretty sure this is why I have the PNE dx) I wet the bed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Always have. And most of the time it's some flavor of pee dream because the big thing with that disorder is I basically ALWAYS feel like I have to pee, and sometimes it helps with the pain, so brain runs autopilot and fixes the problem before I wake up.

It could be "get to this perfectly normal toilet fast."
It could be "man why is there a maze on the way to the toilet."
It could be "this toilet is weirdly exposed but I'm already peeing a little and I need to save myself quick."

I also get The Accident Dream, which is closely related and honestly the more frequent one:

"You didn't make it and were nowhere near."
"You didn't make it and there was a toilet [of variable plausibility] right there too bad 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。"
"You got scared! Sucks you're the 'pees self when startled too much' kid because of course you got so scared you had an accident."
"You got emotional! Have wet pants because your brain does that for some reason."
"For some damn reason you can't actually move at all (maybe fear, maybe you're literally stuck somehow) and this is exactly why you're stuck here holding it good luck."
The "everything is normal except I'm peeing myself super slowly, I only just noticed it, and I can't figure out how to stop it and moving makes it worse" dream.
The annoyingly common "I DREAMED I wet the bed" dream that when I wake up thinking "haha not today Satan" I discover that yes, I have in fact actually wet myself (or am in the middle of it). ...or I sleep through that one and wind up having a number of subsequent accidents because those are always full bladder bursts and those reduce my ability to stay dry for hours afterwards.
The rare Diaper Dream, which can be either a) an accident of any of the above types, b) realizing you're in a diaper and you don't have to keep hurting yourself trying to hold it until you find a toilet, so you just wet yourself because WHY SUFFER, and c) the INCREDIBLY rare "Dom/me has diapered me and wants to see me made to use my diaper so they can use the thing it does to my head to force me to feel my feelings for a while before patching me back up with the sweetest aftercare ever."

I've actually experienced everything but the last thing, which I will admit is a fantasy of mine because that way I don't have to experience it without someone to hold me through it.

For me The Pee Dream is such a threat that I try not to take naps on public transit—it's caused close calls. I have a fear of having a huge accident on the bus with nothing and nowhere to change that comes from way too many close calls to count and more than one case where I didn't make it but somehow didn't get spotted — made it to my DOOR at minimum, losing control while trying to look normal getting off the bus in violently heavy rain (TOO close, but being drenched let me pass it off as the rain causing chills), and the time I thought ahead on a severe OAB day and wore a double stuffed pocket diaper for the day and managed to get to the driveway before I wet myself, out of view of the bus and out of the street lights.

In hindsight, this has been a problem for a very long time. And I know for a fact that part of the problem is I really don't start getting drowsy until my bladder hits the "I mean, we COULD go pee" point, and even if I have the sense to go the first time it happens, if I fall asleep too soon afterwards, before I can have a second void, Pee Dream. If it's an OAB day and I fall asleep fast enough, not just a Pee Dream, but typically an Accident Dream.
I can relate to several of those dreams, especially the one where the only toilet is completely exposed for everyone to see. Like in the middle of a store. That one happens a lot to me.

oh that's me! despite being a bedwetter as a kid, i have the "pee dreams" a lot especially when i'm off my meds for nightmares, but i never wake up wet??? that always confuses me, i have them so often and yet it hasn't happened (yet). i've heard the dream has more to do with stress and anxiety that it does with actually having to pee- the fear of not being able to get to the bathroom fast enough before you have an accident is so ingrained in a lot of us that it represents a super deep fear. that's what i've heard, anyways, it's not always directly tied to actually being afraid you'll pee yourself, but rather more like a stress dream. hope that stays the case for me anyway, i like being dry at night and only having to wear during the day for my stress/urge incontinence/overactive bladder 😅

The other night I had a dream where I had a BM. I then had another dream of waking up in my bed and having to clean up. I was very relieved when I woke up for real and had no mess.

Reactions: babywolfboy
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
The other night I had a dream where I had a BM. I then had another dream of waking up in my bed and having to clean up. I was very relieved when I woke up for real and had no mess.
thank goodness for that! that would've been one heck of a rude awakening!

PaddedPonyboy said:
thank goodness for that! that would've been one heck of a rude awakening!
I wasn't even diapered. That would have been one big mess.

• Wow
Reactions: babywolfboy
I wish I would have it wear I don’t pee in real life, not always diapered in bed when it happens. I was a very frequent bed wetter until 13 or 14. Mostly have the wetting dreams where I pee when I was drinking and very tired.

Back