Have you ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullups09

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you ever worn a diaper in public and used it to going to the restroom. I'm kind of looking forward to wearing a diaper on new years eve and using it sitting standing there in the bar or sitting. I kind of worried someone will notice though just because of my luck.

Just went shopping wearing a pull up diaper and had to stand in a long line to check out. I wet the diaper lightly several times and didn't experience any leaks. Did the same at the next store. Just don't plan to flood your diaper when out in public.

Yes I have done all. The way you go out in diaper is start out small not something so big. And work up the ladder. That's the easy way. Basicly you have to do it. Don't listen to yourself going I should not be doing this. He can tell I am diapers . these thoughts are just scaring you. The experience will teach you there is nobody looking. Just act normal and walk normal and. It will take time. Keep doing it

Yeah, that is kind of the point of putting a diaper on.

I sent go out with a diaper on often, but if I do I plan on using it (only to pee though).

I would say most of the time that I use my diapers, I'm home but seeing as I'm still 24/7, that still leaves a lot of times when I'm using them out of the house. If you have a good diaper and know your limits, there shouldn't be any trouble.

I wear it 24/7 and at the last news I'm not dead, if I have you I will ask the question differently, es that someone would not use a disposable diaper in public, if you compare the advantages to the disadvantages, the problem is quickly settled, everyone will carry if it was not considered wrong.

I wear 24/7 for IC reasons and was nervous first time I wore in public I don’t think anyone even noticed if they did they didn’t care I thought people were looking at me. If you act normal no one will even notice you are diapered just know the limitations of your diaper

Yes it is the basic advice always know the capacity of the disposable diaper, if not it is advisable to change it more often, for example if your evening lasts 12 hours you take 3 disposable diaper,like that you're sure you will not have a problem :)

It can be scary at first but it does become easier as you wear and pee.

It was actually pretty exciting to pee in public without anyone noticing that first time--and I was in the middle of a small city surrounded by people walking around me.

No one cares. I wear 24/7 and have done for 7 years or more.

ST50 said:
No one cares. I wear 24/7 and have done for 7 years or more.

Good summary, clear and precise :)

It's great to have a good diaper and some plastic pants on when you're out in public. Have you seen some of those public restrooms? Just one look should make everyone want to wear diapers. Know the limits of what you're wearing and enjoy the go.

Are you saying dress up like a New Year’s Eve baby and go out without coving your diaper, or just wearing one under an outfit?

neighborhood said:
Are you saying dress up like a New Year’s Eve baby and go out without coving your diaper, or just wearing one under an outfit?

The question was about having one obviously covered. Strange questions

Just today I had two of them on at work...first one to use, second because I had no other place for a spare since I never bring a bag to work...so why not wear that too? Semi-tight black jeans and nobody noticed at all.

prizedcoffeecup said:
Just today I had two of them on at work...first one to use, second because I had no other place for a spare since I never bring a bag to work...so why not wear that too? Semi-tight black jeans and nobody noticed at all.

That's pushing it and asking to be noticed. Tight jeans will easily show the outline and puffiness of a diaper, especially when wet. But double diaperwd too? They will also slightly compress a wet diaper and make it very prone to leaking. A unless those jeans are black, a wet patch will be even more noticable still.

It's great to see you can wear with confidence, but yiu may want to consider loose fit or relaxed jeans, one size larger than normal, to accomodate the bulk of the diaper.

No one notices unless you behave in a strange (suspicious) manner.

I have, only number 1 though. It’s too much of a hassle to deal with a number 2, so I try to avoid doing it in a diaper if I can. Honestly though, I can’t say I’ve ever gotten caught or been called out on it before. Everyone else has their own business to take care of, and they wouldn’t notice anyway unless you made a big deal out of it. Plus, I’ve seen people wear and do weirder stuff in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back