Have you ever woke up with a dry or clean diaper?

diaperbobby said:
Very similar for me. I am an almost-nightly bed wetter, but I do have the occasional dry morning. Since I wear cloth/plastic pants, it's easy for me to re-use my diaper the next night.
I'am always wet.

Once in a blue moon. As a heavy bedwetter, I wake up dry once every few months. I just checked my calendar and the total of dry nights in 2021 was 7. And my 2022 record is 3 so far

• Wow
Reactions: sport1
Vairal said:
Once in a blue moon. As a heavy bedwetter, I wake up dry once every few months. I just checked my calendar and the total of dry nights in 2021 was 7. And my 2022 record is 3 so far
That sounds like me.

My control fluctuates, so I do wake up with a dry diaper sometimes.
But I'll often wake up needing to pee, but my body is too fatigued to move immediately.
Much like a car on cold mornings it can take a while to get going.
So asleep or awake, I need a thicker diaper in the morning anyway.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I haven’t been bedwetting consistently which is both nice and annoying. It used to happen 3-4 times a week but now what usually happens is that I wake up dry and the act of moving around causes me to wet. So yes I do wake up dry but it’s a short lived victory.

@greatlake5 Saying that management IS a victory is a great attitude. I really needed to hear that today.

Reactions: sport1
KitsuneFox said:
Rare I ever wake up with a dry diaper.
Nocturnal Polyuria forces me to use comically thick diapers to keep my bed dry 😥
Same for me i use pin on cloth tripled up and plastic pants

This week I had my very first dry night of 2022... I didn´t do anything different before going to bed and had my usual daily water/liquid intake so I don´t know how it happened... waking up with a dry diaper felt soooo weird... kinda made me feel a bit proud about myself, as if I had accomplished something... but never mind: that was three normally-soaked nights ago.

I usually wet my bed time diaper before I actually get into bed.

But if I do manage to fall asleep in a fresh diaper,

I'll always wake up damp or soaked, and then wet some more, and fall back asleep.

Very rarely do I wake up in the process of messing, that's always exciting :love:

Reactions: limeadethief
Yes but it has been years. The worse my bladder got the more it shrank. So Now I don't even have enough capacity to go a hour with out peeing. A few months back my wife made a comment that it would be nice to just not get up and have to run the the restroom. Because now she is having trouble holding it and when she gets the urge she has to go now too. She did give in and wears pull ups but does not trust them or want to use them. But I Told her I pee 3 to 4 times a hour sometimes more. I told her for the next few hours I will tell you when I am peeing. I said I will even tell you when the urge hit me. and then I will try to hold it but I will tell you when I start to pee. about 5 minutes ago by I told her I have a light feeling of pressure so I ignored it and with in 45 seconds the contraction and pain started. I held it another15 to 20 seconds then I just started to pee no stopping it until most all has left me. Even if I push I retain 50 to 100ml, then any where from 10 min to 20 min later I get the same cycle again. and again. I told her every time and after the first hour , then she said alright I get it. She said if I was you I would not try to run the the restroom the very first urge either that I could never make it anyway. I said now imagine a life of every 10 to 15 min you have to run to the restroom It destroys your ability to do anything. I said see this is why I use diapers and I love these new premium ones.. I never had any that was very good when I was young. These new ones can hold so much and still keep your skin to the touch I love My Mega Max I can go 8 to 12 hour without a change.
She said I know you have to use diapers and have our entire marriage but I has it has got so much worse she said we was bowling for 3 hours last night, she asked how times did you wet. I said maybe 12 to 15 times but they was all light wettings I can get 8 tp 12 hours out of a mega Max

So the wife is trying to decide if she is going to stop running to the restroom and change after every small spill or if she is going to go all in and buy premium diapers and just give in like me. So far she still has not gave up for good and accepted it as life. But then life is going to be a lot easier for her if she does free her self from the restroom.

So with my history I doubt I ever will wake up dry again. But I have used some good condom catheters that I use some when I want to air out. I woke up dry then,

If you wake up dry what do you do with the diaper? Do you eventually wet the diaper, discard the dry diaper??

Last edited:
Frungie said:
If you wake up dry what do you do with the diaper? Do you eventually wet the diaper, discard the dry diaper??
That depends on the Brand/Cost of the Diaper, and the current condition.

Example:

if it's an expensive diaper and it's in great condition, i'd take it off and use it the following night.

But if it's a really cheap diaper and it's all clumpy from tossing and turning all night,

Then you might as well wet and mess in it and throw it into the diaper genie.

i have woken up occasionally with a clean diaper, usually shocked when I do.

I've woke up the past 3 mornings with a dry diaper except for a small spot from me leaking but it wasn't bad enough to go to the wetness indicator,so I got up a used the diapers so I wouldn't be wasting a diaper. But this morning I was wetter than I was in the past few days.

Always dry. But when I DO try to go to the bathroom I don't make it.

greatlake5 said:
I'm compete IC and have been since the beginning. I suppose I've gotten used to having a wet and messy diaper whether I'm awake or sleeping and getting up. Have you ever woke up in the morning and found that I had a dry or clean diaper? When I get up I'm always wet. I can say that I've never had a dry diaper in the morning. As for having a clean diaper (wet but not messy) I have at least 3 or 4 times per week. Having a BM accident while sleeping is "challenging" when I get up. It's like a victory when I realize my diaper is just wet. Cleaning up always make me feel like I've won. Just getting up, taking off the wet diaper and jumping into the shower, it cuts my morning time in half. On the other hand, a loaded diaper takes more time beside the mental struggle that hits me that morning. I do admit that I have been better with it over the years. But it's still a struggle. Do you feel like I do? Is it like victory or defeat?
so far dry, but with me being 24/7 for the first time and trying to become dependent that may change.

Back