Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunbenshero

i'm back for fighting myself again
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
have you ever wore a baby daipers and walked on the street ?🤔
for me i remember once i was wearing a daiper and i forget something to buy from the closet shop and i was lazy 😪 to remove the daiper so i did my best to hide it and i walked to the shop 😎

Not openly lol and not with baby nappies, but have and do wear adult disposables (plain and abdl) and even cloth nappies and plastic pants out, I try to make it as discreet as possible but don't have any problems ot concerns about wearing when out.

Reactions: Pelusos and Kunbenshero
I wear diapers with plastic pants in public reguralry under my normal cloths. I always try my best to be discrete. It's very exciting!

Reactions: Napincolove
I roll my trashcan out to the curb on trash day, in nothing but a diaper and a T-shirt most of the time. The T-shirts are usually a little long, so cover a good portion of the diaper. In my neighborhood though the houses are not very close together so I’m not too worried about being seen, at least up close.

Once and I did get one funny look haven’t done it since I keep my ABDL behind closed doors. I have worn a nappy if front of other people mostly delivery men that way if they work it out I will probably never see them again.

Reactions: Kunbenshero
Not yet out in public but I don’t think I’m going to change out of it before I go for a walk to get the mail later today.

Yes, not for a while though, I remember one time I was walking home from school wearing a pampers size 6, and sneezing at a pedestrian crossing, and feeling a hot gush of pee spontaneity fill the pamper

I use baby diapers as boosters inside my adult diapers. Does that count?

Reactions: Kunbenshero, Ashton84, VelvetteStar and 1 other person
omg😨😨
Newbaby110521 said:
Once and I did get one funny look haven’t done it since I keep my ABDL behind closed doors. I have worn a nappy if front of other people mostly delivery men that way if they work it out I will probably never see them again.

HappyNappin said:
Yes, not for a while though, I remember one time I was walking home from school wearing a pampers size 6, and sneezing at a pedestrian crossing, and feeling a hot gush of pee spontaneity fill the pamper
oh you are so brave

jamiejamie said:
I use baby diapers as boosters inside my adult diapers. Does that count?
yep of course that's brave too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back