Happy Baby

LilAllie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I just got my first onsie/skirt combo the pink LfB Magical Girls Skirt Set and some LfB Blushing Baby diapies. I love them both so much.

Reactions: Floodingpants, LaLoneDigi and Kristal
Enjoy!

What is everyone's latest ABDL purchase or what is your favorite little space thing?

Stuffies and footed pajamas stand out as my main thing. My little age is school age little kid rather than baby or toddler so I have more footie pajamas and shortalls than onesies.

Being warm and snug and sleepily toddling and lazily shuffling around the house to the rhythmic crinkle and grippiness of footie pajama vinyl feet against a cold hard floor. While cuddling a unbearably soft and warm snuggly plushie against my freshly shaved baby smooth face with both arms. Puts me in perpetual smol mode for days on end. 🤤😴

If you dont have one already, get a stuffie best buddy to sleep with NOW. Children's bed sheets too. Pokekon, Paw Patrol, etc. It's just so magical and intoxicating.

Last edited:
My latest purchase was two cases of adventure puffs diapers from kitnitiative.com
My favorite ab item is my nursery rhyme skirt and onesie from LKB

I just got a half a case of diapers from ABU and the box came in all messed up. A rip down one corner and all the brown box tape coming off. Someone had redone the tape using packing tape. Glade I got my order but not good how it came in. I have two older kids living with me and I don't want crap like this happening. But what you going to do.
I'm not into skirts but I do love me a onesie so congrats on that front. There pretty sweet, so envoy.

Tomtomthedl said:
I just got a half a case of diapers from ABU and the box came in all messed up. A rip down one corner and all the brown box tape coming off. Someone had redone the tape using packing tape. Glade I got my order but not good how it came in. I have two older kids living with me and I don't want crap like this happening. But what you going to do.
I'm not into skirts but I do love me a onesie so congrats on that front. They’re pretty sweet, so envoy.
Ii know Abu doesn’t use cheap boxes, I’d report this to ABU and the shipping company as someone may have tried something if you know what I mean

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
I recently bought a LittleforBig onesie. It's white with a light blue lining and has cartoon animals on it. I really like it.

Back