Hair/wigs

TylerThelop said:
I may not be going through quite the same thing but we are both taking a journey to become the person we want to be.. I'm with you :) Hope you get to see the you you want to see soon.
Thank you! Thanks soo much! ☺️

• Love
Reactions: TaylorThelop
Reactions: sissygirlpink
TylerThelop said:
Hey,

So as I'm going through the journey of trying to become more girly. I have come to the conclusion that my hair just isn't gunna cut it.
I have naturally dark blonde frizzy hair. It realistically can't be styled without professional help or a lot of time and money that I just don't have.
I have taken the step to bleach it which has helped a bit but honestly I want longer hair kinda like my avatar :)

Can anyone recommend some good wigs that look natural but don't cost a fortune?

Also is this something that the other AMAB (assigned male at birth) people on here struggle with too? If so, how do you get around it?
Wigs are difficult. I'm 76 and have a full head of thick hair. While I wear my hair longer than most men my age, I could never get away with letting it grow to shoulder length which is what I would like. Thus, I've purchased 3 inexpensive wigs from Amazon and have discarded the first 2. If you can't grow it, your best bet is a wig fitting. At this point, I've spent about $75.00 on the 3 wigs. I'm saving my money to have a wig fitting. Hopefully, I can get one I like for under $200.00. If I had done this to begin with, I'd be almost half way there.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
We need to revive this thread, happy to contribute.

View attachment 79152

A nice length of hair/wig is so lovely.

View attachment 79153

I think it just completes the whole picture along with the bows and hair accessories.

Jenny xx

❤️

Back