Hair removal

Diaperrabecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone know of anyway to permanant remove hair at home. I hate my body hair and want it gonw for good

Reactions: MASONJAR and Weatheronthe8s
Have you considered laser hair removal?

I'm going to my first laser hair removal session next week ... if it's of interest, I could share my experience with that.

Reactions: Mal8 and MASONJAR
Please do. And if u dont mind me asling what areas are u getting done

Reactions: littledub1955
No, I do not care.
I will wax my whole body.

ps: yes, I also hate my body hair xD.

Reactions: MarieSue and MASONJAR
I really want permanent hair removal. I cant stand having hair on my legs or arms or even my face. Please do tell how it goes, im very curious myself.

Reactions: MASONJAR and littledub1955
Sundae said:
I really want permanent hair removal. I cant stand having hair on my legs or arms or even my face. Please do tell how it goes, im very curious myself.
Yeah me too. I cant stand any type of body hair any where. That could also be my autism

Electrolysis is one of the few permanent methods of hair removal - albeit costly and slow.
An electrically charged needle is insert next to each hair down to the root and that hair
root is killed - now do this for each hair you want removed - several thousand times ?

Next best is the Laser - a small patch perhaps the size of a US quarter ($0.25) is light
amplified to cook or burn that root (feeling like a rubber band snapped against the skin).
Hair grows in three stages and thus this method is only good during the adult stage
of hair growth. Dark hairs are easier to laser away - lighter hairs not so much - commonly
a few more trips to the laser facility are required to eventually get it all done.

Waxing is a method that removes a small patch of hair in one swift move.
Heated wax is applied to this patch of hair and allowed to cool.
Then in one swift move the patch is yanked off taking embedded waxed hair with it.
May not get all the hair in one move this but a good deal in the high 90% range.
This method may get some hairs in the root but regrowth is like Arnold "I'll be back" !

There are Epilators - small hand held devices that have a revolving or reciprocating
roller wheel assembly (think multiple tweezers farming the turf) - some get just the
surface hair - some get a piece of the root - and then the fine hairs are missed -
all in all with frequent use most of the hair will be gotten to but like shaving a return
trip is required to maintain control.

There is shaving - but you know all about that - I think !

You can tweezer each hair out of its root - with luck you may get the root on some of
these but this is not an easy method and does involve some degree of pain as each
hair is plucked from its root.

And then there are the plethora of chemicals that burn eat dissolve the hair at the
skins surface and perhaps a fraction of an inch in skin depth but not deep to the root.
The application can have side effects to the skin and some of them smell to the high heaven.
Care must be taken when using to avoid contact with other beauty skin products causing
even more problems i.e. don't use on underarms and then apply deodorant - LOL you will
not be able to flap your arms to facilitate any cooling effect - and hot water may not be
the cure remedy only making it worse (the application in a small test area can not be
suggested recommended strongly enough - GOT THAT !)

The thing here is if the root is not killed hair regrowth may appear.

Read the fine print labels on any method used and it may help to take an over the counter
aspirin type drug to ease away the side effect pains.

Bear or is it bare in mind that this is going to be a multiple step operation and 100% results
are not guaranteed and the always - YMMV factor.

Reactions: JOCKMAN and MASONJAR
All very well covering the different ways hair is removed but you give no indication of cost. For instance electrolysis cost me £7000 for face only. My hair wasn't particularly thick or dark but it needed to be done. That was back in 1980 (before some of you were born?) Today it would cost approximately £27000.

I think my post starting at the top to the bottom represents the most expensive to least.
I don't have an idea of the current day costs.
One thing Electrolysis is extremely labor intensive -
Laser its the expensive equipment that is used that determines the cost of service -
Waxing current fair trade for services ?
Epilators fixed retail price (or eBay auction) -
Chemical depilatories and shaving the least -
Use of tweezers self administered - free except for the cost of tweezers

Hair removal is not something done instantly (without PAIN) and best taken in gradual steps.
And reading stories in forums about instant baby like skin - hair be gone - is all fantasy !
Reality sets in when you have to pay to have hair removed - it is not cheap !

Reactions: MASONJAR
babylock1 said:
I think my post starting at the top to the bottom represents the most expensive to least.
I don't have an idea of the current day costs.
One thing Electrolysis is extremely labor intensive -
Laser its the expensive equipment that is used that determines the cost of service -
Waxing current fair trade for services ?
Epilators fixed retail price (or eBay auction) -
Chemical depilatories and shaving the least -
Use of tweezers self administered - free except for the cost of tweezers

Hair removal is not something done instantly (without PAIN) and best taken in gradual steps.
And reading stories in forums about instant baby like skin - hair be gone - is all fantasy !
Reality sets in when you have to pay to have hair removed - it is not cheap !
Laser is cheaper in the long run than electrolysis. But electrolysis is bar far the most effective. I know I have had long terms of both in the past.
I do have an idea of cost. I had it all done way back many years ago.
I mention the cost in my entry. And if you want it done and over in a couple of years you can't afford to stagger the time.
You Don't Seem To Have Noticed I State The Cost!

Reactions: Kayleigh
Adair37 said:
All very well covering the different ways hair is removed but you give no indication of cost. For instance electrolysis cost me £7000 for face only. My hair wasn't particularly thick or dark but it needed to be done. That was back in 1980 (before some of you were born?) Today it would cost approximately £27000.

Hey tone it down a bit - "You Don't Seem To Have Noticed I State The Cost!"
You did not state that in your post - copy posted above.

My posts were just a summary of the types of hair removal and the presumption of the most expensive to least.
YMMV -
Costs of hair removal in cities could be less or more expensive than in rural out state areas.
Could be more or less expensive on the East coast of the USA than the West.
Live near a beach - more expensive - live out in open country (who needs the service there)

I no longer need hair removal except for a bit of fuzz here and there and noting that I am not currently in the loop on cost !

Those figures you posted:
For instance electrolysis cost me £7000 for face only --- and --- Today it would cost approximately £27000.
You must be in the UK monetary figures in - £27000 things could be more expensive in the UK than in the USA or Canada.
I am just guessing - YMMV anywhere you have the hair removal services done - Europe Asia North America !
Commercially done you pay a/the service provider - doing it yourself - FREE !

Reactions: Peesalot
Adair37 said:
Actually the cost has gone way down, not up, at least here in the US.

For 27,000 here you can get all your hair removed, a boob job and a decent used Honda, 😆

• Haha
Reactions: JOCKMAN and Peesalot
Diaper38robert said:
Does anyone know of anyway to permanant remove hair at home. I hate my body hair and want it gonw for good
No. Not possible to do so much at home with permanent method.
For the face Electrolysis. For the rest of the body, waxing.
If you take Oestrogen tablets then it will, over time, help decrease regrowth.
But only after an orchidectomy will the best results be reached.

I've waxed some neck hair because sometimes I have ingrown hair, that's why I wax in that area of my neck

Diaper38robert said:
The only way to remove facial hair permanently is electrolysis. It's painful but the very best way as it kills the root of each hair.
See above.

Widgeydog354 said:
Im looking to do this my self on my face and back shaving is a pain and am told i look younger with out my beard.
Back shaving can be a bitch and then some - - -

Have a mate to help you with this is best - but that not being the case take a HINT:

Hint - get one of the back scratchers stick and attach your shaver to it by tape glue something similar and then
you will have the reach - now about the dexterity to manipulate that stick that is another thing.
Remember straight stokes and not a slicing action which will almost guarantee getting cut.

Oh you are using an electric shaver - that entails some Rube-Goldberg fancy stuff just like I did using an epilator
on my back - duct tape and rigid stick - patience and time !
It also helps to have a second set of mirrors to see what you are doing.

When doing the face also consider the eyebrows - ask how the gals do it or you can do just like I do now with
minimum hair just simply shave is off to the skin why both detailing it.

thankfully I dont grow back hair but omg 2/3 hour full body shaving leaves me sore from all the moving around and wierd body positiions xD I wish there was a quick fix I think im just gonna let it go in the cold months and shave like crazy in the summer/spring months 🤷🏻‍♀️
also would a company really be willing to do a full body lazer/electrowhatever it is?

MASONJAR said:
thankfully I dont grow back hair but omg 2/3 hour full body shaving leaves me sore from all the moving around and wierd body positiions xD I wish there was a quick fix I think im just gonna let it go in the cold months and shave like crazy in the summer/spring months 🤷🏻‍♀️
also would a company really be willing to do a full body lazer/electrowhatever it is?
I can confirm that laser full body if they are willing to do it, I myself will have my first session (of 8 in total) on Friday of next week.

ps: although the cost is not cheap, in my case the 8 sessions cost
$ 1,500,000 CLP ($ 2400 USD aprx), to give you an idea it is 4.6 times the minimum salary ... although I do not know the prices in other countries, it may be cheaper, or more expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN
Back